CHAPTER 49 - OH NO

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

"THE GAME GOES ON!" (F/N) didn't pay attention to the noise around her, her only focus was Midorima and Akashi.

She watched as the green haired male jumped up with his hands in the position of shooting the ball, causing confusion with the defenders.

Akashi then passed the ball right into his hands, shocking everyone.

When Midorima shot the ball, it went right into the net. "FUCK YEAH!" (F/N) jumped up in excitement.

"IT WENT IT!" "THAT'S MIDORIMA AND TAKAO'S TEAM PLAY!" "CATCHING THE PASS MID AIR THEN SHOOTING!" Everyone started screaming.

When Vorpal Sword was on defense, Kagami failed to block a shot, thinking that it wasn't going in.

(F/N) faced palm at her so called boyfriend. Akashi and Midorima's plays were on point, scoring 3 pointers after 3 pointers until the score was 74-71.

"YES!" The Vorpal Swords team yelled. When Nash had the ball, he started his approach.

"To be honest, I'm surprised. I never thought we would be pushing this point. I'll admit we made some miscalculations and the biggest was you. This is the 2nd person I ever met with the same eyes that I have. You are the 2nd one, your coach over there, (F/N), was the 1st."

Using his eyes, Nash was able to get past Akashi and when faced with Murasakibara, he passed the ball so quickly that even the taller male had no clue what was going on.

(F/N), on the bench, was rendered speechless. In the end, #6 was able to score a goal.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" "HE WAS ABLE TO GET PAST AKASHI EVEN THOUGH HE HAS HIS EMPEROR EYES!?" "NOT TO MENTION, THAT PASS! CAN YOU EVEN CALL IT A PASS!?" "NEVERMIND THAT, DID THE BALL DISAPPEAR!?" Everyone questioned.

When Akashi had the ball, both him and Nash had a fierce one on one. 

When the redhead passed the ball to Kagami, Nash was able to get the ball due to his eyes being able to see the futures of everyone on the court.

When Nash had the ball, he broke Akashi's center of gravity, sending him to the floor.

The blonde then went to dunk the ball but Kagami was there but in the end, Nash was still able to score.

Since the block was considered a foul, Nash was able to get 1 free throw and even made the basket. "NASH IS UNSTOPPABLE!" "HOW CAN SOMEONE STOP HIM!?" Everyone yelled.

(F/N) bit her bottom lip, a little too hard that she started to taste the metallic taste. 

She watched as Murasakibara picked Akashi up from the floor while voicing out his plan which surprised everyone.

The giant scrolled over to the bench. "Riko-chin, Sa-chin, Coach (F/N)-chin, do you have any spare elastics?" The purple haired male asked.

(F/N) gave the center one of her 2 spare hair ties that was around her wrist. 

As he was tying his hair back, he looked at the boys on the court.

"If winning is our only option, then we'll just win. So what if we die trying?" He asked.

(F/N) patted the boy's back. "That's the spirit, Atsushi." She smiled.

When Jabberwock scored another goal and when Murasakibara had the ball, he tried to get away from Silver and score, the other male was able to smack the ball away.