CHATER 29 - GOOD GAME

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

I couldn't help but sit at the edge of my seat. The game was just that intense. There were only 20 seconds left now.

"It's a full court press. They're pressuring them even more." I noted.

Yosen's number 11 has the ball but he is having it for a long time. -You only get 5 seconds to throw the ball back in.-

The dude then passes to his captain who passes to Tatsu and fakes out Hyuga-senpai. 

He then passes to Atsushi and he tries to dunk the ball in but Taiga was there to stop him.

It seems like Taiga's back into the zone but not only him, Atsushi was too. 

Just then, Kiyoshi-senpai helped Taiga and smacked the ball out of Atsushi's hands.

It was now Seirin's counter attack. They saw how Atsushi has gotten faster since he was in the zone. "He reached his limit long ago, it's hopeless." Daiki said.

I turned to Daiki. "It's not hopeless. It's just he will have to face some consequences after." I turned back to the court and saw Taiga's stance.

I grabbed Alex's hand. "He's gonna do it again!" I yelled. "Ya." Taiga jumped from the free throw line up into the air as Atsushi also jumped up.

-METEOR JAM!- The ball went in and now the score is 73-72, Seirin with only 4 seconds left. 

Tatsu got the ball and started to run to the other side.

That was when Taiga collapsed. -T-Taiga!- Tatsu passed the ball to Atsushi but as he was about to jump... He couldn't.

That was when Tetsuya ran and jumped and smacked the ball out of Atsushi's hands. The time was now up. "TIME'S UP!" The ref yelled.

Everyone started to celebrate. "Hehe. Seems like Tetsuya knew that Atsushi couldn't jump anymore." I got up and stretched.

"Well, I got some things to do. See ya, Daiki, Satsuki. Alex, you coming?" I asked. 

"Of course. Bye." Alex waved. "Bye, Coach (F/N), Alex-san!" Satsuki waved. "Bye." Daiki nodded.

I looked at the court to see that Yosen had tears in their eyes and had some small chats with each other. 

"I'm going to go talk with Yosen." I told Alex. "Alright. I told Tatsuya to meet me outside." She said. "Okay." I nodded.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Yosen headed towards the locker rooms when they saw (F/N) running towards them. "Yosen!" They turned to face her. "(F/N)-san/-chan/-senpai." They replied.

She smiled at them. "It's alright to lose at times, you know. No pain, no gain. Today enemies, tomorrow friends." She sent them a smile. 

"Thank you." They thanked her. "It's a pleasure. Can I talk to Atsushi for a little?" She asked.

Everyone turned to the male with a towel on his head. "Uhm.." They started.

"Don't worry, I can fix him." (F/N) smiled. "Alright." The team nodded.

"Have a nice night. Make sure to eat a proper meal and get lots of sleep and rest!" (F/N) waved. "Thank you, (F/N)-san/-chan/–senpai!" They waved back.

The said girl then started to shove the way taller boy somewhere quiet and sat him down at a bench.

"You heard what I said, right Atsushi?" She looked down at him as he nodded.