CHAPTER 45 - CONFRONTING

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

6 days have passed and everyone saw the improvement of the team, especially (F/N). 

"I knew putting these kids under NBA training would be good. I think we have a chance, don't you think?" (F/N) asked.

She looked at the older male along with their managers. "Yeah. Alright that's it! All that's left is the game tomorrow! We have to win!" Kagetora yelled.

"YEAH!" Everyone was pumped and nervous.

"I'll leave the rest to you, (F/N)-chan." The man patted the girl's head.

"Are you going back to Roppongi?" The older Aida flinched. (F/N) tossed her card back at him. 

"Use it again. Don't worry about the spending." The girl smiled. "(F/N)-tan..." Kagetora started.

"Please don't add 'tan' to the end of my name." (F/N) deadpanned.

Everyone could tell ever since Jabberwock arrived in Japan, (F/N) was on the edge. She was just so dedicated and everyone appreciated her for that.

"Coach (F/N)-cchi, do you mind playing one on one?" Kise asked.

"Sure, just to 15. Don't want to overwork you before the game." She answered.

"I wanna play against, Coach (F/N)!" Atsushi commented. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Kise!" Aomine yelled.

(F/N) took off her tracksuit jacket and tied her hair up. "Fine, but I'm not gonna go easy." She said.

(F/N) looked around for a lying basketball on the floor when she noticed Kuroko was gone. 

"Where's Tetsuya? I was too busy looking at your stats to notice him gone." She asked.

Everyone stopped and looked at the young coach. "Now that you pointed it out..." "I would forget about him if you didn't say anything." "I didn't see him after Kagetora-san left..."

(F/N) felt the color in her face drain. "Kagetora-san...?" "Eh, does that mean he followed him!?" "No, no it can't be." "Right." 

Kise and Kagami conversed with each other before they both froze in place. 

Everyone saw the (H/C) coach zoom the hell out of the gym and started to run after her too.

"IS THAT GUY AN IDIOT!?" "THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!" "Ehhh? No matter how you look at it, he's pretty reckless." "Well, since it's Tetsu, it doesn't surprise me." Everyone yelled.

"This is seriously unbelievable." "Kuroko can surpass my expectations. We must hurry." "What surprised me is HOW FAST COACH (F/N) IS RUNNING!?" They continued.

The said coach was literally running 100 miles an hour. Once they made it, (F/N) quickly showed her pass. 

"I'm Jabberwock's interpreter and guide." She said. "Alright, Ms. But what about them?" The bouncer asked.

"They came with me as company. Please let them through." She said.

With the bouncer even responding, they all entered the club just in time to see Kuroko getting beaten up by Nash.

Kagami threw a punch to get him away. "Kuroko!" The team called out.

"Tetsuya! Are you ok!?" (F/N) quickly ran to the light blue male's side and checked for any injuries. 

"Tetsuya, please don't you ever do this again." She hugged him after wiping the blood off of his face using her handkerchief. "Sorry for worrying you, Coach." Kuroko apologized.