Chapter- 12

Depuis le début

"And I'm going to warn your boss that if one more time he gives you a reason to get hurt, I'll not spare him" She said and I looked at the phone shocked.

"Aa.. It.. It's nothing like that" I told

"I'm your mom Isha. So now listen one more thing. If he's guilty for what he did, you're not going to make him feel more guilty about it. Okay" She said and I huffed

"I'm not that bad. Still mom, Mr. Malhotra have been worst boss. I mean more bad then dad for sure" I told and then we both laughed.

"Don't say a word about it to dad. He'll surely sue him. I mean he can even kill him. And I want to handle my matters by myself" I said and she hummed.

"If any trouble just a call away. Okay. " She assured and I smiled.

"No trouble now mumma. Thank you. I love you and bye" I said all in one go and she chuckled.

"Bye" She replied and cut the call.

She's the world's best mother!

I reached pent house and I remembered that with cab it'll be impossible to reach in half an hour hence I called Trevor.

Trevor the Savior!

"I want you here in ten minutes anyhow Trevor." I stated

"Right away madam" He told and I cut the call while I hurriedly took a bath and got ready in my formal Shirt and trousers and again running towards lift, I went towards Trevor with car.

"Trevor, office. Fast" I commanded and he nodded.

I looked at the time at it was 11:30 already!

Damn office is 30 minutes from penthouse.

"Trevor in 30 minutes anyhow. I don't know how you'll manage. But any how " I told and he nodded speeding up.

All the time I was just looking at the time in my watch.

It was 11:59 when I reached office.

"You are a savior " I said to him and Hurriedly ran towards the main gate.

Punching the id card, I ran inside and everyone looked at me shocked.

"Hey hey Ishaani. Why are you running" Ayaan asked

"Sorry. A bit late. Will see you afterwards" I told and ran towards the lift looking at my watch.

12:04 pm.

Don't sign. Don't sign please!

I reached Mr. Malhotra's floor and Mrs. Wood looked at me shocked.

"You here. Ishaani, you resigned right" She asked shocked

"Not yet" I said and ran towards his cabin and without knocking, I opened the door.

"I'm sorry sir I'm late" I spoke and then looked at him.

The letter was in front of him and he was just going to sign it.

He looked at me shocked for some seconds and then got up from his chair.

"Isha" He mumbled

"Ms. Mittal, sir" I reminded him which he for sure ignored.

Why is he looking at me with those shiny eyes!

"You.. Are here. It means you're not resigning" He asked

"I'm an intern sir. And I know pros and cons of leaving a job in between. It won't affect my upcoming business for sure. But it'll affect, my certificates, my degree and most importantly my inner self" I told and he looked at me and then I saw something which is very rarely seen on his face.