"Let's- go elsewhere .."

"This is too awkward .. what am i supposed to talk about .. ?" Chuuya rested his hands on the wheels, staring at the brunet who went behind him.

"I can push you if you don't mind ."

"Y-you don't have to ... but if you want to then i don't mind ..."

Chuuya stared down at those legs that didn't feel like they were part of his body, remembering the reason why he never dated in the first place "That's right, if it wasn't for his job, this handsome guy wouldn't even notice me .."

"What did Chuuya do earlier today ?"

"I .. was in College ."

"There is no way i'm telling him Lippman spent over an hour to pick my outfit, as if it would ever matter since i can't even stand .." Chuuya gazed at all the people around the lake, parents with their kids, groups of friends, couples ...

"That's nice, while here i am, not waking up till eleven, i wasn't done with my job until late last night ."

Dazai glanced down at the silent redhead, recalling Albatross's words on the phone.

My friend, Chuuya, has always been a lively kid but since he had an accident when he was in Middle School and became unable to move his legs, he slowly gave up on other people and on himself .. he wants no new friends, or lovers, he always feels like he will be a burden to them.

We tried to talk it out with him but he doesn't listen, so please, let him know what he's missing on and remember even for a little, that life can be enjoyable.

"Talking about that, i didn't get to have breakfast and i'm starving, i know a close place we could eat at so we can head there if you want ."

"I don't mind .."

"I just want this day to end .." Chuuya's thoughts were interrupted by the brunet who leaned down, smiling at him.

"Till we get there, how about we ask each other questions to know one another better ?"

"There is nothing interesting about me-"

"Doesn't matter, i want to know more about you ."

"Don't make it sound like you care .." Chuuya decided to go with whatever this guy wanted to do, in the very end, he only accepted to come to this date because Albatross put so much money on this and he didn't want it to go to waste.

"Then you ask first ."

"You said you were in University, what do you study ?"

"Literature, pretty lame, right ?"

"If Literature is lame then what is Archeology ?"

"At least that's unique ."

"It's so unique that i couldn't find a job in it .. at least with Literature you can become a Teacher, or maybe a Writer ."

"A poet ..."

Chuuya corrected him on instinct, he regretted his words the moment he let them out, there was no need for this man to know about it.

"So you are good at poetry ?"

"I wouldn't say i'm good, i just .. like it ."

"He's always belittling himself .." Dazai still wore a smile and talked with a cheerful tone.