177. Edolas Ben

The meeting with Edolas Ben is really surprising and it makes Ben excited. Lisanna has told him that Edolas Ben is strong in this world, so he can be a good ally. But it also confuses him on why Edolas Ben is here now.

"Why are you here? Lisanna said that you have gone for a few months to find a way to help her," says Ben.

"Sigh, I haven't found it. Well, actually I have found it but we can't use it because it's not available in Edolas. It's available on Earth Land, that's why I know about Earth Land," says Edolas Ben.

"Ho, what is it?" asks Ben.

"Black Magic," says Edolas Ben.

Ben is very surprised that Edolas Ben can find out that much even though he never go to Earth Land. 'As I thought of my other self,' thinks Ben narcistly.

"So you also have the same thinking as me. Then I think we can work together. I also want to save our Lisanna's soul and bring her back," says Ben.

"Can you use Black Magic?" asks Edolas Ben.

"I never practice it, but I've learned it. I will share it with you so we can think about it together. Right now I can't focus on this because I need to find my guildmates," says Ben.

"Hmm, sounds good to me," says Edolas Ben.

"Alright. By the way, where have you been in these few months?" asks Ben.

"Ah, I was going around without any destination in mind. But then my vehicle ran out of energy and I couldn't get any Lacrima Crystal, so I walk. Eventually, I reached Royal Capital and found the answer there. I found it last month and wanted to go back, but it's very strange. I couldn't find the way back," says Edolas Ben.

"Wait! You leave Royal Capital 1 month ago?" asks Ben in shock.

"Yeah, I've walked around for a month and still can't find my Guild. Sigh, I should've brought my communication tool," says Edolas Ben.

Ben has a dark face hearing that and asks, "So, where do you think you are now?"

"I don't know, must be very far from Royal Capital. I've walked for a month, after all," says Edolas Ben nonchalantly.

Ben's mouth's corner twitches and he says, "This is the forest right beside the Royal Capital, you know?"

"Eh? R-Really?" asks Edolas Ben while taking a step back.

"Yeah, I know it because I have the map, so I won't be wrong. You, don't tell me you have a very poor sense of direction?" asks Ben suspiciously.

Edolas Ben gulps his saliva as he looks away and whistles innocently. Ben slaps his forehead and has a long sigh because he never thought that his counterpart is also an idiot in a way. Lisanna didn't tell him about this, so this is very shocking.

"I guess we won't be exactly the same even though we are similar," says Ben.

Ben leaves the matter about his counterpart's poor sense of direction and focus on the matter at hand. He tells Edolas Ben to get in the car and follow him to Royal Capital. They will think about the method to solve Lisanna's problem there.

Edolas Ben agrees and they go to the Royal Capital immediately. On their way there, both Bens talk about themselves. They are quite similar, especially in their love for cars and crafting items.

After half an hour, they finally reach the Royal Capital. They disguise themselves first before entering the city. Edolas Ben then takes them to his hideout but of course, it is not easy with his poor sense of direction.

Ben gets impatient after they walk around for half an hour. So he asks about the hideout and Edolas Ben explains it. Then Ben asks around and finally finds the hideout in 5 minutes. It's very close to where they entered the city, yet they couldn't find it before.

"I think you need to bring someone every time you go," says Ben.

"Ugh, even you say it," says Edolas Ben in frustration because his guild members always told him the same thing.

They enter the hideout and Ben starts to explain about Black Magic to Edolas Ben. He also explains about Black & White Arts that might be useful. Edolas Ben notes everything in his notebook, he can write very fast without making a single mistake, even Ben can't do that.

"That's all. Then I will leave you here to think about it while I will try to find my friends. I will give you many food and drink, so don't go anywhere or it will be hard to find you," says Ben.

"Don't worry, I won't-," says Edolas Ben smugly before Ben cuts his words.

Ben has a scary expression as he says, "Don't go anywhere or I will chain your feet so you won't go anywhere."

"Y-Yes," replies Edolas Ben scaredly.

Ben then leaves the hideout after giving Edolas Ben some food and drinks. With AI Chip and Edolas Ben working on the Black Magic, Ben now just needs to focus on finding his friends.

'I hope he can find an unusual answer that even AI Chip can't think of. The way we see Magic is different, after all, so the possibility is high,' thinks Ben as he gets out of the hideout.

After going out, Ben disguises himself with clothing rather than Transformation Magic because he needs to save his MP. He wears the same white-furred jacket that he used before, but now it has Mystogan's name on the back.

There's 'FT' word too below Mystogan's name to indicate that he is a Fairy Tail Mage. Using Fairy Tail mark will give him a problem so he uses initial. People will just think that it's fashion, nothing else.

'I hope he sees this and understands that I am looking for him,' says Ben.

Ben walks around the Capital then sees many people are gathering in a plaza. He gets curious and wants to go there, but suddenly someone pulls him into an alley. It really surprises him and he immediately wants to attack the one who pulls him.

"Wait! I'm Mystogan," says the man who pulls him.

The man wears a black robe, black scarf, and black clothing with bandages. He then shows his guild mark to Ben and Ben knows that it's real. So this is the real Mystogan and Ben now opens his disguise.

"Sorry, I never see you before so I don't know how you look like," says Ben.

"It's fine, you are a new member, after all. I guess you want to know what happened, that's why you search for me, right?" asks Mystogan.

Ben nods and then Mystogan takes him to a more hidden place. They go to a building and enter a dark room. Mystogan suddenly opens his scarf and shows his face to Ben.

It makes Ben very surprised, "You!? Aren't you in jail?"

"That's not me, but a different Jellal. I am not someone from Earth Land, I am from Edolas," says Mystogan.

"You're Jellal's counterpart?" asks Ben in realization.

"That's right. It seems you've known about many things. This will make things easier to explain," says Jellal.

"But you were our Guild member for years, right? That means you have lived on Earth Land for- Wait! Were you the Jellal that saved Wendy 7 years ago?" asks Ben.

Mystogan nods and Ben gets very happy now. He hugs Mystogan like a bro and says, "Hahaha, so it's you who have saved her. I haven't known her at that time but she is my sister now, so I need to thank you for saving her at that time. I'll take you as my brother now, hahaha."

Jellal smiles but then gets serious and says, "Sorry to break your excitement, but this is not the time to be happy. Everyone in our Guild and Magnolia is in danger. I will explain everything to you."
______________________________________________________________
You can read up to 35+ chapters ahead of this fanfic novel & the other one on my Pa_treon page if you are interested.

Clicking that power stone/like also seem to be a good choice, hehe.

I've uploaded:
1. Chapter 212 of Fairy Tail: Sun Eater
2. Chapter 223 of Transcended as Lord Buggy

https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)