63. Graduation

Ben defeated the S-Class teacher with ease. It surprises everyone there except those who know Ben. Even so, only his team who knows Ben's real power. He doesn't use his full power just now and can defeat the S-Class teacher already.

Most teachers in Magic Schools usually aren't strong mages, even this S-Class teacher. If they're strong enough, they'll choose to join a Guild or Magic Council that will pay them more.

Although some people become teachers because they've retired and just want an easy job. They usually retired because of old age or injuries, but that's a rare case.

But there's no such teacher in this Magic School. All of them are weaker than Ben, even the Headmaster who is the strongest in school. Well, it's not strange considering Ben's current power.

[Name: Ben Cooper

Age: 13

Status: Alive

MP: 73,541/73,541

STR: 122

AGI: 116

STA: 120

INT: 135]

Ben has grown a lot stronger in this 1 year after he starts taking jobs. His lone difficult jobs have made him stronger because he fought with many strong enemies.

He could take the S-Class exam last month, but he halt it until his students' graduation. He also wants to prepare his team first before he takes the exam.

Ben waits because he knows that he won't have time to teach his students & team after he becomes an S-Class. His jobs will be more dangerous and might take a longer time to finish.

Roubaul has told him that S-Class jobs can take weeks or months to finish sometimes. So he will help them as much as he can before he doesn't have time to do it anymore.

After he becomes an S-Class, Ben will just take jobs with Bella. So Wendy & Carla will stay in the Guild most of the time. Roubaul won't allow them to take jobs without Ben before Wendy turn 12.

'If some E-Class students want to join our guild, then Wendy & Carla will be able to take some menial jobs. I hope there are 2 or 3 students who want to join our guild so they can team up with Wendy,' thinks Ben.

Ben looks at his students that seem happy with the result of this exam. None of them could imagine this result before Ben taught them. They've grown a lot stronger since Ben taught them and they even surpassed the S-Class students.

With the battle exam finished, the graduation exam has finished too. They continue with the graduation ceremony and the students get their certificates. Of course, all E-Class students get the top ranks.

After the graduation ceremony, the E-Class holds a celebration party in a restaurant. Ben & Raul pay for the food & drinks as they're the teachers. They talk about many things that they've gone through so far.

Then suddenly the students lined up near the table. They all have serious expressions and suddenly bow deeply at the same time.

Then they all say, "Teacher Raul, Ben-nii, Wendy, Bella, & Carla. Thank you for everything that you've given to us."

"We were just some exile students. We thought that we didn't have any hope to be mages," says Yorki.

"But you've taught us patiently and made us become this strong," says Mina.

"Without you, we won't reach this level and won't be anyone," says Olive.

"For all that you've done, we're very grateful. Thank you for teaching us," say them together.