70. Strauss Siblings

Ben goes to Akane Beach with the girls for vacation. They arrive in Akane Beach after 3 hours. The girls immediately change their clothes and run to the water to play.

Ben just lay down on a beach chair and enjoy the sunlight. Sunbathing on a beach has never felt this comfortable to him. His body keeps absorbing the sunlight and being strengthened. The strengthening is very slow, but it's free, so Ben won't refuse it.

'AI Chip, how's the progress on Sun Mode?' asks Ben in his mind.

[It has reached 65.66% and will finish in around 2 months.]

'As I thought, the lack of Gravity Magic references are slowing it down, huh?' ponders Ben.

[Yes, it will be a lot faster if there are more Gravity Magic references. The Sun Mode can also be strengthened if we have more references.]

'I will do what I can to find more knowledge about Gravity Magic. But for now, we need to do it with what we have,' thinks Ben.

Ben stop his discussion with AI Chip and looks at his stats,

[Name: Ben Cooper

Age: 13

Status: Alive

MP: 73,550/73,550

STR: 122

AGI: 116

STA: 120

INT: 135]

'Nothing change except my MP that raised by 9 points. It has become harder to raise my power as I get stronger. The battle with Yetis didn't force me to surpass my limit, but just to utilize what I have. Maybe that's why my stats didn't change,' thinks Ben.

Ben leaves the troublesome stuff and focuses on relaxing. It's rare for him to enjoy a day without hard training or doing his job. He has done his daily training this morning, so he can rest now.

The girls also enjoy the new scenery and environment. They always get surrounded by trees in the forest. Sure they have a lake, but it's nothing compared to the vast sea.

They enjoy their vacation on the beach until evening. The girls want to see the sunset, after all. They're mesmerized by the sunset scenery on the beach.

After seeing the sunset, they have dinner in a restaurant before going home. The others will get worried if they leave for too long.

"Ben nii-san, let's buy some seafood ingredients for everyone," says Wendy in the car.

"Alright, but we will go to Hargeon Port. They have more seafood variations there," says Ben.

Ben & the girls go to Hargeon Port to buy the seafood. They can't get the freshest catches because it's night already. The freshest catches are only available in the morning. But it's fine, the seafood here is still good.

After they fill the car's trunk with many kinds of seafood, they leave Hargeon Port. They follow the highway that will lead to Oshibana through 3 towns which are Magnolia, Onibus, & Kunugi.

They've visited Onibus & Kunugi before, but haven't visited Magnolia. That town is a big guild's territory and they never get a job from that town. So they never had any reason to go there before.

"I heard the guild in Magnolia is the current strongest guild in Fiore," says Carla.

"Fairy Tail, huh? They're indeed considered as the current strongest guild. They have many great feats since their guild's creation," says Ben.

"Can our Guild reach that level one day?" asks Wendy curiously.

"It's possible, as long as we keep getting stronger and complete our jobs. It will take years to do that, but we need to keep working on it," says Ben.