20. Road Attack

Team Ben is currently being chased by some enemies. The enemies drive 2 Magic Four Wheels Vehicles, a.k.a. Magic Cars, to chase them. From the car's appearance, they still use the old model that uses the mage's magic power as fuel.
"Hah, some newbies want to challenge me with cars? You're pushing your luck too much."-Ben
"W-what are you going to do?"-Arthur
"Hehe, just watch!"-Ben
Ben clicks a red button under the steering wheel, and suddenly the dashboard opens up. The dashboard reveals many buttons inside it. These buttons are for activating the car's mechanisms.
"Activate Crush Gear weapons!"-Ben
Ben clicks some buttons to activate all Crush Gear weapons. A long sharp spear appears in the front, spikes come out from the wheel, and some spears appear on the rear.
"W-WHA-WHAT'S THIS?"-Arthur
"Not yet, activating shield!"-Ben
Ben pushes a button to activate a magic shield that covers the car. Roubaul was the one who made the shield, so it should be very durable.
"Crush Gear Mode activated!"-Ben
The girls are excited because they've seen the mode, but haven't seen it in action. Arthur is stunned, and so are the enemies that didn't understand what happened.
"Let's crush them!"-Ben
""YEAH~!""-Girls
Ben controls the car to turn around with a drift. Then he immediately goes to attack the car on the left. The driver realizes Ben's intention and changes his direction. The enemies on that car now start to attack Ben's car.
Ben controls his car to dodge the incoming attacks. Some attacks hit them, but the shield protects their car. Ben's car is faster than them, so he gets close faster, and soon reaches the enemies. Ben tries to thrust the spear to the enemy's car, but they move to the right.
"Wrong move."-Ben grin
They move to the right and forget that the wheels are weaponized too. The enemies want to dodge, but they're too late. Their car got crushed by the wheel weapons and destroyed. The mages can jump out on time to avoid getting crushes too.
"One down, one more to go."-Ben
Ben turns his car back to attack the other car, but his car can't move. Ben pushes the gas pedal, and it still can't move. There's no way his car will break now, so Ben check outside the car. He sees that the wheels are covered in mud, and holds the car in its place.
"Damn, I haven't calculated this."-Ben
Ben didn't have a mechanism to counter something like this. Now the only way is to fight the enemies directly and defeat them. He ordered the others to stay inside and didn't do anything while he fought. Then, Ben activates all defensive spells in the car before he gets out.
Ben gets out of the car and locks it to prevent anyone to get in or out while he fights. There are 6 enemies now, and Ben uses A.I Chip to scan their power. A.I Chip can scan someone's power, although it's just an estimation that it read from their magic wavelength.
"You better give that rich kid to us, and we will spare your life. If you try to protect him though, hehehe, you'll know the true meaning of regret."-Mage 1
"Stop talking and just attack me! I need to get my car out from this damn mud soon."-Ben gets into a stance.
"Hmph, don't regret it later, brat! You're nothing without your car, and you must've spent a lot of MPs to run your car that fast."-Mage 2
"Try it!"-Ben
'A.I Chip, scan all magics that are used in this battle.'-Ben
[Understood]
Mage 2 moves to attack Ben, and his friends don't move. They trust the Mage 2 can easily defeat Ben. Mage 2 makes a big red magic circle in front of him.
"Firebird!"-Mage 2
Mage 2 creates a big bird made of fire to attack Ben. Ben didn't move and just let the firebird hit him. The firebird engulfs Ben and keeps burning on his spot.
"HAHAHAHA, HE CAN'T EVEN MOVE."-Mage 3
"He must be too scared."-Mage 4 smirk
The enemy mages are laughing at Ben, and Arthur also gets worried.
"W-why didn't he defend it? Is he low on MP?"-Arthur
"No, it's because he doesn't need to defend."-Wendy
"Huh? What do you mean?"-Arthur
"Just watch!"-Carla
The fire that engulfs Ben suddenly starts to get smaller. They all hear a sucking sound and see the fire being sucked to the center. Ben is sucking the fire like he is drinking water. He sucks it until there's no fire left.
"Thanks for the meal."-Ben grin
""WHAT?!""-All
"Fire won't work on Sun, because it has fire as one of the components. Your fire spell is not that strong too. If you want to see the real fire magic, then let me show it to you."-Ben
Ben takes a deep breath, and a magic circle appears in front of him.
"Sun Dragon's Fire Roar!"-Ben
Ben spouted out a big fire attack on the enemy mages. The attack hit Mage 2 and then hit Mage 3 & 4 that stand behind him. Mage 2 is knocked out because he receives the attack directly at closer range. The other 2 mages are hurt, but they're still able to fight.
"DAMN, ATTACK HIM TOGETHER!"-Mage 1
The remaining 5 mages now move to attack Ben together. They surround Ben and prepare their magic attacks. Ben covers his body with light to make his movement faster. Right when the enemies finish their spells and attack Ben, he moves out from there.
The magic attacks hit Ben's previous location and create a big impact. Ben himself has got away from that location using his light magic speed enhancement. Ben moves right beside Mage 1, who he assumes to be their leader.
"What?!"-Mage 1
"You should cut off my escape route first before attacking like that. Goodbye then. Sun Dragon's Light Kick!"-Ben
Ben kicks Mage 1 on his stomach with his right leg covered in yellow light. The light kick moves so fast, and Mage 1 can't dodge it. The impact is also big and makes Mage 1 bend like a bow. Mage 1 get fling behind at high speed and crash to the ground many times. Then he crashes to a boulder, but he still looks fine.
"Ugh, damn. ATTACK THE BRAT!"-Mage 1
The other 4 mages start to attack Ben with their spells. Now Ben didn't wait and immediately flashes to Mage 3. Ben kicks the mage's leg from behind and makes him fall. Then Ben punches him with a light-covered fist on the stomach.
"GAHK!"-Mage 3
The mage spits some blood and gets knocked out. Ben then flashes to Mage 4 and grabs his head with 2 hands. Then, Ben kicks the mage on the face with his knee that is still covered in light magic and knocks him out. Mage 3 & 4 have been injured before, so it's easier to defeat them.
"3 more to go."-Ben
"DAMN, CATCH HIM!"-Mage 1
"YES."-Mage 5
Mage 5 slams his hand to the ground, and a brown magic circle appears. The magic circle transforms the ground into the mud, and it moves toward Ben.
"So it's you who trap my car."-Ben
Ben flashes to Mage 5 and wants to attack him, but suddenly he can't move. Some thin strings are holding his body and halt his moves.
"String? No, it's a web, huh?"-Ben
"Fufufu, it's a spider web trap that I've made to capture you."-Mage 6
When Ben can't move, Mage 5 control his mud to capture Ben. Mage 5 controls his mud to cover Ben's body and prevent him from moving. The mage only leaves Ben's head out from the mud.
"Now you can't move anywhere, brat."-Mage 1 has transformed into a Werewolf.
"Take Over?"-Ben
"Good, you know this magic. Then you should know what I can do in this form, right?"-Mage 1
"You think I'm afraid of a werewolf? A dragon never afraid anything."-Ben
"Fufufu, then try this!"-Mage 1 stand in front of Ben
A magic circle appears in front of the mage's face, and he takes a deep breath. The other 2 mages move back and take some distance.
"Secret Magic Art: Full Moon Howl! AAUUUU!"-Mage 1
The Werewolf howl right in front of Ben, and the sound wave hits Ben directly. The magic attack is so strong that it destroys the mud around Ben & even cracks the ground.
"GUAHK!"-Ben spit some blood and falls to the ground
"It's the end."-Mage 1
______________________________________________________________
Support me on Pa_treon if you like my story and want to read some chapters ahead. It will help me to buy internet data too.

I've upload Chapters 40 & 41 there today.
https://www.pa_treon.com/CaptMermain
(the web didn't use _underscore_, it's to avoid censorship)