61. E-Class Domination

Now the top 16 have been chosen and all of them are from E & S-Class. The E-Class has 10 students, while the S-Class has 6 students on top 16. Only Dito doesn't pass after losing from his classmate, Ron.

After 30 minutes of rest from the previous round, the drawing for the top 16 starts and it shows the result after a moment. 6 E-Class students will fight with 6 S-Class students. While the other 4 E-Class students will fight with their classmates.

The 6 E-Class students who will fight with S-Class students are Ron, Gea, Olive, Cya, Parka, & Yorki. While the 4 students who will fight with their classmates are Mina, Hans, Dan, and Felice.

This will be the last round for today's tournament. So all 16 students need to go all out to enter the top 8 and fight at the quarter-final. But Ben is sure that the top 8 will be filled with E-Class students.

The ones who come up first are Gea, Cya & Yorki who will fight with S-Class students. Then there are Mina & Dan who will fight with each other. There are 4 arenas, so there will be 2 batches in this round.

The battles start, and Gea, Cya, & Yorki move fast to make a big attack. They want to finish their battle fast and watch Mina & Dan's battle.

Gea immediately makes a big bubble to trap her opponent inside and suffocate him by taking out the air. Her opponent panic and can't make any spell inside. He tries to breathe, but the lack of air makes him faint shortly and makes Gea win.

Cya also does something similar, but she traps her opponent in a water ball. Her opponent is a girl, and she immediately gives up before she loses consciousness.

As for Yorki, he immediately makes a big lightning beam to attack his opponent. His opponent tries to evade by running to the left. But Yorki can move his magic to chase him and finally hit him. He gets electrocuted and faints shortly after.

The three of them used their full power on their attacks and finish the battles fast. S-Class students aren't strong enough to challenge them. Only their classmates can rival them among the students.

Ben smirks and looks at the S-Class teacher who fumes in anger while they watch from a room for teachers. He never trained his students to fight in a real battle, while Ben & Raul often trained them with that. Their power & experience are far apart.

"My students have faced many serious threats while your students are sitting calmly in their class. So don't hope that your students have a winning chance against mine. There is no chance at all for them to win this from the beginning," says Ben while smirking.

The S-Class teacher gets angrier and looks at Ben before saying, "Don't assume things too fast, kid! My best student hasn't fought against your class. He will defeat your class easily later."

"Hmm? Do you mean that green hair who will fight with Ron? Well, he is decent, but he will still lose from Ron. Even if Ron is tired and injured, your student still won't have a chance. My students aren't apprentices anymore, they're full-fledged mages," says Ben while still smirking.

The S-Class teacher doesn't say anything and walks away. Ben knows he wants to instruct some things to his students. But it's not a problem, because the E-Class students will be able to face it.

Ben even hoped that the S-Class students can give a fight for his students. Ben wants his students to get more experience by fighting some strong mages around their age except their classmates.

They need to know that many people are stronger than them. But Ben doesn't know that they understand it already. They always see him & Wendy who are a lot stronger than them even though they're around the same age.