31. MP Control Lesson

Currently, Ben is training the class on MP control. Rather than showing them the method by flowing their MP on their body, Ben tells them to play with their magic spells. Ben tells them to use their weakest spells and maintain them as long as they can.

By maintaining their magic spells as long as they can, these kids will learn to control their output to make their spells stable and last longer. To do it, they'll try to use a minimum & stable amount of MP.

"The one who can maintain their magic longer than the others will get a little reward from me."-Ben

""Reward?""-All

"Yeah, you can ask anything as long as it's just a small request that can be done."-Ben

Everyone gets motivated and thinks of what they will ask if they win. The boys are just getting excited and even discuss it with their friends. But the girls look at each other as rivals, and Ben doesn't realize this.

'I will ask Ben nii-san to have a date with me.'-Girls

"Wendy, Bella, Carla, you guys also join this training! But you won't get a reward because you'll certainly win with your experience."-Ben

""Eeehhh~?""-Wendy, Bella, Carla get disappointed

"No complaining! You need to give example to them, not just watching!"-Ben

Wendy, Bella, & Carla didn't have any choice but to do it now.

"For Mina & Felice who use Take-Over & Requip, you need to keep using your magic to transform in 5 seconds intervals! You don't use MP anymore after you transform after all."-Ben

""Yes.""-Mina & Felice

"Alright, let's start!"-Ben

Everyone then starts to use their simplest magic spells. They all are very confident at first because it feels really easy. However, as 3 minutes passed, the students start to have some difficulties.

Ben looks at them and smirks because these kids have underestimated this training. They've used a lot of MP before, so their MP gets depleted faster. Now with low MP, they'll need to control their output to be very minimum just so their magic won't break.

Wendy, Bella & Carla have done this many times before, so they have fewer difficulties. Even so, they didn't take it easy, because as time passed, they also getting low on MP. But they can handle it better than the students.

The students watch Wendy, Bella, & Carla, to learn how they control their MP output. Some of them try to do the same, but it's not that easy. This kind of thing needs a lot of practice and understanding of the spell.

After 5 minutes, the students start to lose control, and their magic breaks. They start to fail one by one after they lose control or even run out of MP.

"What's wrong? It has just been 5 minutes you know. I thought I told you to use simplest spells?"-Ben

"*pant pant* I never thought it will be this hard."-Yorki

"You shouldn't underestimate magic, kids!"-Ben smirk

Ben looks at the remaining 4 students who still maintain their magic. They're Mina (Take-Over), Gea (Bubble Magic), Dan (Bullet Magic) & Parka (Muscle Magic). The other students watch the remaining four to learn how they do it.

Parka can maintain his magic for 7 minutes. Mina then fail to maintain her magic after 8 minutes passed. Gea after 10 minutes, and half a minute later, Dan also loses control. Wendy & co stop after all students lose their control.