chapter six - amor

Start from the beginning

- - -

It's been a couple of hours and Mila fell asleep maybe 1 hour ago.

And that got me thinking, shouldn't the boys be home now?

I pick up my phone and dials Luca's number, no response. I call him again but he doesn't answer this time either.

And I don't have Greyson or the other guys's numbers so I can't call them, plus I don't know Mila's password to her phone.

I sit there and worry for another 20 minutes. I pause the movie that's playing on the TV and call Luca again, this time he picks up.

"Hi, Leila. We're almost home, do you need anything?" he says, sounding a little out of breath.

"Um, no. I just wondered when you guys are home because it's 11 pm and I thought you were gonna be home a little earlier."

"Oh, okay. But we're home in maybe 10 minutes so you know."

"Okay, drive safe. Bye." I say through the phone.

"Bye." He hangs up and I put my phone down, playing the movie again.

After another 20 minutes, they're still not home and I start to be more worried.

What if something happened to them? Have they been in a motorcycle accident and I don't know?

The door opens while I'm lost in my thoughts and I turn my head, exhaling in relief when I see Greyson's familiar, chocolate brown hair.

"Oh, my god. I was so worried something happened." I stand up when Luca comes inside, his hair all messy from the helmet.

"Aw, did you miss me?" Greyson teases, a smirk slowly appearing onto his face.

"No, I did not."

"Don't lie to me, amor." I narrow my eyes at him and he just chuckles at me, this being clearly amusing to him.

"When did Greyson become so fucking annoying?" I ask Luca. He just shrugs his shoulder and Greyson slaps him in the back of his head, his smirk dropped and now glaring at me.

"I'm just gonna go to bed." I say and turn my gaze to Mila.

"Mila, wake up. We're going to bed." She wakes up after some seconds of shaking her and she slowly stands up.

She stumbles over to where Greyson stands and gives him a hug.

"Goodnight." She says as she pulls away and he just smiles at his sister's tiredness.

"Goodnight." He says back and looks at me, "Goodnight, amor."

"Goodnight." I mumble back to him and leads Mila to my room so she can fall asleep again.

We reach my room. I let her go and she stumbles over to the bed, lays down and falls asleep in matter of seconds.

Damn, she's a fast sleeper.

Unlike me, I'm not. I do take medication for it but it doesn't work so I've stopped taking it.

I sit down beside her and take up my glasses and my book because I'm not tired at all.

I open the book and start to read. I read and I read, so by the time I'm done with the book, the clock is 3 am.

"Oh, fuck." I curse for myself and I put down the book, standing up from the bed again. I thought no one would be awake so I just walk out in shorts and a sports bra. Turns out I was wrong.

Just when I reach the kitchen, I'm met by a chest. I look up to see Greyson, his eyes staring intently into my soul.

"Um, hi." I mutter, pushing past him to get a glass of water.

"What are you doing up?" He asks, feeling his eyes peer into my back.

"Can't sleep, I'm guessing you have the same reason." I turn around, putting the glass to my lips and taking a sip of the water.

He nods and I chug down the rest of the water.

"Alright, great to see you but I've got to get back to my room." I awkwardly say, beginning to walk away when his hand stops me by putting it on my stomach.

"Why so fast?" His voice is now low and raspy, looking down at me.

"Greyson, I've got to get some sleep. Let me go." His hand go around my waist, pushing my body a little closer to his.

"Why do you always have to get on my nerves?" He asks, a little piece of his hair falling onto his forehead.

"I just like teasing you, that's it." I state, our eye contact being intense right now.

"And why do you have to be so fucking hot doing it?"

"Maybe I am just hot. Now, goodnight." I get out of his grip and takes a few steps towards my room until I turn around again, "Amor."

- - -

A/N:
ohh, little steamy in the end hehe. and more about mila in the beginning. and i'm gonna stick with posting chapters randomly cuz i can't keep up with a schedule, i'm incapable of doing that so.. anyways, hoping y'all are having a lovely night/ day!!

please check out my tiktok - @lisasbookss

wc - 1385

please vote and comment. <3
edited.
i love you lots, bye. <3