"In" I commanded

"Your file sir" She said and I pointed to the table while she kept it there.

She turned her heels and was about to go when I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me giving her an angry glare.

"Be in your limits Ms. Mittal. That's the last time I'm warning you. Next time, I'll show you who Mihir Mittal actually is. So don't push me to go to those limits. And as of that Ms. Mallik, you're no one to judge me. It's my office, my empire & my rules." I told and she looked away.

"Look here when I'm speaking" I warned and she looked at me with her blue eyes.

They're ocean blue!

Get a grip Mihir!

"My office is not for your gossiping and next time, if I get my call Unanswered on your table, you'll be fired" I stated and she opened her mouth to say something but stopped.

I looked at her eyes which showed her fear, anger & dislike.

"Le.. Leave me sir" She mumbled and I looked at her and then pushed her a little away.

"Yesterday's report needed some corrections. They should've been done by now." I asked

"I was working on some other project given my Mr. Tripathi " She told

"I don't care Ms. Mittal. I want it on my table in half an hour" I commanded and looked at her small fists which she was clenching & unclenching.

That's good that you learn to control your silly anger!

Yeah yeah! As if you're successful in it!

No one asked your opinion!

"Leave. And get me a coffee" I ordered and she just shook her head moving out.

After some minutes, she kept my coffee when I was on a call and went out.

And after half an hour there was a knock on the door again and I looked at the intruder.

"The reports" She muttered and I nodded focusing on my work again.

It was 9 in the night when I saw her taking her stuff & moving out.

I too packed my stuff & went home.

____________

Two months passed like this and she was on her toes, doing everything what I commanded.

She's a hard nut to crack and this I've known!

I've been giving her so much work and she's doing it all... And for what... Just a sorry from my mouth.

But, I won't say it!

Not at all!

I parked my car outside the mansion and came inside when I saw Vivaan there.

"Hey buddy" He wished taking me into a hug and I reciprocated it.

"Mihir! I'm so happy" Mihira's voice came as she ran towards we and hugged me.

"Whoa! What happened? " I asked

"I'm going Jaipur. I'm gonna meet my in laws for the first time. Oh damn! " She said excited while I chuckled.

"Great. So when are you leaving" I asked

"Tomorrow morning. I wish, I could've taken Isha with me" She sighed while I raised my brow.

So, that girl must've told Mihira to do so!

"But she denied saying that she has lot of work. " Mihira again sighed