Meera Kapoor Malhotra!

One of the most successful businesswoman in the world!

"And you must be...Isha" She passed me a warm smile and I joined my hands.

"Namaste Mrs. Malhotra . Yes, I'm Isha Mittal" I introduced and she hugged me too.

"Oh please. Don't be so formal. Baani have told me about you" She told taking us inside in living room.

"Mom knows you personally? " I asked a bit shocked.

She never mentioned this!

"Ah well. Not very much personally but yes...we've attended some events to gather and became friends and how can one business woman of her time would not know another one" She said with a playful smile while I chuckled.

"She must be your competitor aunty " I asked

"Well, everyone in business loves healthy competition and your mom is best example of it" She assured while I smiled.

"Ah. Isha's here" A voice came and I turned to see a man in fifties and who doesn't know him.

The Abeer Malhotra!

I passed him a warm smile again joining my hands while he smiled at me.

"Kabeer Mittal's Princess" He said and I chuckled.

"Welcome to Mumbai. So, how's Mumbai treating you? " He asked

"Well. It's quiet good.. & fast" I honestly told and everyone chuckled.

"So limelight again is snatched by Isha. Everyone here forgot me" Vivaan bhai spoke and we all chuckled.

"Hello Vivaan" Uncle said with a smirk on his face and Vivaan bhi just smiled looking everywhere.

"Am, what happened? " I asked

"Nothing. When I told dad about Vivaan, he took his full interview like a CBI, even while knowing that he's Aayush uncle's son. God these dads I tell you Ishu" Mihira bhabhi's voice came and I looked at her coming downstairs with a file in her hand.

"It's every dad's right" Abeer uncle told

"Yeah yeah. Warning and threating too" Mihira mocked

"Warning and threating too doll" He again stated while I smiled.

"Even my dad would've said the same" I whispered

Ah dad!

I'm missing you!

"Missing Kabeer? " He asked and I sighed  when he smiled putting his hand on my head.

And now I'm missing him moreeeee!

"Let's have dinner first. It's already 9 pm" Meera aunty told and I nodded.

"Shall I help" I asked while she politely  denied.

"Where's Mihir" Abeer uncle asked

"I'm here dad" A voice came from the main door and I looked there to find the angry hulk standing.

Think of the devil, and devil appears!

This idiom was made for this man only!!

"Guess we making you CEO was mistake. Is this time to come home Mihir" Meera aunty complained while he side hugged her.

"Work pressure mom. " He told

"Ah don't teach me that. Oh, did you meet Isha" She asked pointing me and I looked at him and instantly looked everywhere other then him.