Danger creeps In☠

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well, would you mind enlightening me, Mr. Felix, on how you acquired those bruises?" I quipped, a hint of sarcasm in my tone.

"Huh? Oh, these bruises. I mentioned earlier, right? I had a little scuffle with some members of my basketball club. Nothing to worry about, haha," he replied nonchalantly.

"Are you sure? Did you consult a doctor?"

"Yeah, I did. I have the prescribed medication."

"Alright then, please take good care. Those bruises look quite nasty."

"Thanks for your concern, Y/N."

I offered him a smile before turning towards the elevator. We both stepped inside and pressed the button for the ground floor. Suddenly, we heard someone shouting for us to hold the elevator. We halted and waited for the person to catch up. It turned out to be a boy accompanied by his grandmother. They expressed their gratitude for our patience, and the grandmother couldn't help but compliment me.

"Oh, dear, you are such a beauty! Are you American?"

"Oh, no, not at all. I'm Korean. I've lived in the U.S., but I'm here in Korea now. Still, thank you for the kind words," I replied.

"Ahh, you look so young, just like my grandson. You two would make a lovely couple. Isn't he handsome?" she remarked, nudging her blushing grandson.

Glancing at the young man, who appeared to be around my age and Korean as well, I chuckled softly.

"I'm turning 20 this year, and while I appreciate the offer, I'm not currently seeking anyone," I replied with a smile.

The grandmother returned my smile, and the boy bowed to me, apologizing for his grandmother's forwardness. I acknowledged his apology and brushed it off. As our floor arrived, I bid the granny farewell.

"Have a pleasant day, granny. Until we meet again."

I smiled back at the granny and bid her farewell as she walked away. Felix and I finally reached the buffet area where everyone was already waiting for us. We received a brief welcome and were provided with information about things to do in Japan. The session lasted for about an hour, after which we were informed that we were free to explore wherever we desired. Without wasting a moment, I dashed out of the hotel towards a charming café that had caught my eye earlier. Taehyung and Soojin followed me inside.

As we stepped into the café, the enticing aroma of coffee and freshly baked pastries enveloped us. The café exuded a captivating ambiance, adorned with intricate and antique details. We placed our orders and settled into our seats.

"So, Y/N, do you have any plans for where to go next?" Soojin inquired.

"I'm not sure yet, Soojin. Let's see. Do you have any particular place in mind?"

"Yes, there's a beautiful sightseeing spot and a local market nearby that the locals often visit. Would you like to join me there?"

"That sounds lovely! And what about you, Taehyung?" I turned to him, seeking his input.

"Hmm, I'm not sure where I'll be heading. I'll explore something nearby," he replied.

"Why don't you come along with us then?" I suggested, looking at Soojin, who shot me a disapproving glance that went unnoticed.

"No, it's alright. I don't want to be a burden. I'll find something else to do," Taehyung politely declined.

"Oh, um, alright then," I responded, feeling a slight twinge of disappointment. Soojin abruptly grabbed my hand, giving me a meaningful look.