"I am sixteen years older than you lunatic, how dare you disrespect your queen?" She kept slapping, punching and beating him to a point that she got injured too, that was when Zafeer came and pulled her back, she kept trying to wiggle out of his hold but his grip was too firm for her.

"T-the governor's daughter and sister made me do this" That was the last thing he muttered before drifting into darkness.

"He is alive" One of the men muttered after placing his hand on the man's nose.

"Let me kill him, I want to kill them all. They killed my husband and now they want to end innocent people's lives too, I don't care if I go to jail but I won't be satisfied till I see them dead, I want to see their heads before me. Leave me alone Zafeer, I can't exercise patience anymore" Her blood covered hands were slapping Zafeer so that he would let her go but the guy endured it all.

Rumaisa has lost her mind, her brain was filled with the images of their heads lying beneath her feet. She was bloodthirsty, the woman rarely shows any signs of emotions but today, all she has been bottling up for fifteen years is threatening to spill.

The occupants of the room have already given the royals their space, with Zafeer holding his grandmother who has now relaxed and was sobbing silently, she looked so small in his robust arms. The man coughed and they all tilted their heads to look at him who looked like he didn't know what was happening.

"Let me end his life" She howled.

"No Gran, it will be best if we wait for the right time" Zafeer retorted.

"Sign all these papers now" He ordered the man who did so with shaky hands, not knowing that he has just transferred all his property to Marwa's name, including the hundred thousand dollars given to him by Nawal.

"You will be taken to the mental asylum now, as for your family, I sent someone to tell them that you are dead and they should fend for themselves." Zafeer threw him a punch and went out of the dungeon with his sobbing grandmother who cleaned her tears and returned that stern face.

*
"Bro, I think you should rest for the week ahead, I can handle the investors. You have a meeting with the president next week, and also you are summoned on duty in the United Kingdom military force" Adrian Peterson, the C.O.O of Baghdad's real estate and resort talked.

Yes, Adrain Peterson who is Zafeer's assistant hired by Junaid is now the Chief Operating Officer of Baghdad's real estate and resort and also one of Zafeer's closest friends, he was given that title when he once handled the meeting with some important investors when Zafeer wasn't around.

The crowned prince was told to make new friends to get rid of his autism and so when he checked around, he found that the perfect friend he could make outside his family is his former secretary who is now more like a brother to him even though the man sometimes annoys him.

"Now that you made me come to the office, let me handle them" Zafeer rolled his eyes heavenward, he has now changed his outfit to a three-piece dark goldenrod suit along with the same colour of slacks that stopped a little above his ankles, on his feet were authentic white Nike sneakers and a coffee brown Hublot wristwatch draped perfectly around his wrist. As for his hair, half of it was left to rest on his back and the other half was tied in a bun, giving him that model-like look.

"As you wish, your royal highness. They are waiting for you at the conference room" Even though a C.O.O now, Adrian still serves as Zafeer's assistant because he trusts him with his documents and schedules, he pays him for that too.

When they arrived at the conference room, Zafeer entered majestically, his strides were filled with confidence and enigma, he is about to shock the world with yet another generosity of his.