chapter 12: don't give up

Wen Ting's heart was first panicked. Is there a mistake in the book? impossible. The plot of the original novel is unlikely to go wrong. Unless the author lies.

But Wen Li really didn't think the author had to lie, damn pit daddy red lock. He suspected that important plots were in locked chapters.

If the author hadn't lied, there must have been someone here called a trickster or something else.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down, not nervous.

He calmed his mind. Start to clear your mind.

A flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and he gradually calmed down.

Time. It's a matter of time.

It is not mentioned in the novel that the time of detention is now. Maybe it's the future, maybe it's the past.

The worst outcome is that the person was once imprisoned, but now the man is no longer there, or even dead.

I don't want to listen to it, and I want to find some more information. The lowest level of the dungeon is different from the other layers of cells. There is no need to separate compartments. The whole last floor, there is only one room.

It was empty, a hundred square meters, empty, not even a bed or a chair. Only some grass clippings remained at the base of the wall, and when you stepped on it, it turned into dust.

It seems that these grass clippings have been here for a long time. Smelling squatted down. It should have been left behind by someone sleeping here before. Wait a minute! What is it?

Wen Ying noticed that the wall had traces of shedding, and he pulled away the white wall skin that had detached. A line of writing appeared under the skin of the wall.

[From the past to the future]

Written in The Text of Terrass. The font is familiar. Wen Ling took out the parchment that he had been carrying with him and looked at it.

Exactly the same font. It was written by the same person.

I don't know where the original owner got this parchment from. What does this sentence really mean? Past and future... What future is there from the past?

Unwilling to die, Wen Ting also wanted to dig up a little more clues. He set his sights on the upper level. Maybe there are some clues there.

The penultimate layer is still very cold and gloomy. If it were not for the blood clan locked up here, it is estimated that they would have suffered from rheumatism long ago. The number of people detained in this section is still small, with only a few cells, most of which are empty.

There are no guards? In the distance came the extremely obvious sound of inhalation and salivation, and I could hear the scalp tingling.

Listening to the footsteps suddenly stopped. The little demon was very excited. If he hadn't been in his stomach and couldn't come out, he would have flown out to fight with these people a long time ago. Wen Ying patted him and told him not to move. The little demon converged and closed his breath completely.

"Did that little bastard bring us something delicious?"

"Shut up! How could that bastard bring us food? His bill will only make you go on a hunger strike to death. Old fellow, have you been hungry for too long, is there something wrong with your brain? "It

just is. Did you smell that bastard's stench? I can assure you that as soon as the guy came, there was a smell he hated everywhere! I can smell it! "

"Can I tell the truth? I really smelled the stench of that bastard—that human had the smell of that bastard.