chapter 1: world day

the annual world day.

ribbons flutter and ice lights shine. the cold green blood trees on both sides of the street are flaming with a fiery crimson color, adding a festive atmosphere to the vast white king of terrasse.

on street corners, blondes seduce the people in front of them. the blood clan is handsome, and the blonde hair is not bad. however, compared with young men, it is not too mediocre.

the young man's eyes were bright and he looked quite charming, which attracted him to look at each other involuntarily.

the blonde blood clan lowered his voice and pretended to care: "time is running out." stealing the king's source blood is a capital offense! if you don't want to die, you have to get out of here quickly. do not be afraid, as long as you give birth to the king's heirs, everything will be yours. believe me, i'm for your own good. 

smell the sneer in your heart, get it. but he smiled gratefully and flatteringly, and carefully rubbed his hands, hesitating, like a black mouse that had been caught stealing lamp oil.

wen ting cowardly opened his mouth: "know, know." but..."

seeing that he was cowardly and weak, the golden retriever despised him in his heart, and was blind to this beautiful face.

stupid and despicable human beings. delusional and rich, tengda did not hesitate to use the trick of borrowing a son to take the position of another master of the palace. moreover, the king who was high above did not care about his heirs at all. this is just an excuse for them to trick ting into stealing the source blood.

he lost patience and urged him to listen: "time is running out."

if it wasn't for the taste of what was in his belly, how could an aristocrat like him be self-deprecating and associate with such an inferior commoner.

hearing is the best vessel for nurturing demons. smell and thank them. to be at their disposal is to hear the blessings of such inferior people. <

[stupid.] the golden retriever laughed in his heart. want to be another owner of the palace, "you" deserve it?

in the near future, even the king will be replaced by man! the growth of the demon will gradually weaken him. the day the devil was born was the belated death of the king.

the corners of the golden retriever's mouth are raised upwards, the corners of the eyes are down, and the goodwill of shi fang is no match for aristocratic contempt. but the original owner could not see it.

unfortunately, the soul in this body is no longer the original one, but a liar who has come from the earth and is also called wen ting. wen ling only swept the golden retriever's eyes twice, and then he found the real emotion from his fixed smile--the golden retriever vampire wanted to pit him.

if he wasn't from another world, and he happened to have read this pit daddy novel, he might really be killed by this vampire old monster.

the dead golden retriever did not tell him the truth, but he was actually pregnant with the villain of the book, the future little demon. the palace can suppress demons, and leaving the palace will accelerate the growth rate of demons.

once the little demon is born, not only will the protagonist of the book, the king of the blood clan, lose his ability, but as a biological father, he will encounter a fate even more tragic than death.

in the original text, but the devil's only remaining bit of human consciousness allowed him to release the life of his biological father at the last moment. however, there is only one breath left.

half-dead, he had no ability to resist and was taken away as a hematopoietic tool for constantly taking blood. until the day the demon destroyed the world, he was still imprisoned in a dark dungeon, watching as drops of blood flowed from his wrist into the crystal clear glass bottle.