chapter 16: the return

I'm going! Aren't you a human being? How can it be so awesome. There must be a bug in this book, he reported it, and this person must have opened a plug-in.

The flames are extremely high and strong, and the momentum of swallowing the sky will make people swallow. Hearing could not see his figure, the flames were too bright for Hearing to open his eyes.

The fire had no temperature. Only stings people's eyes. Temperatures also gradually decrease as the fire increases.

, unable to look at the flames with his eyes closed, raised his voice and said, "I would like to ask again." The

trickster had already walked up to the listener. Hands with black gloves pressed against the listening eyes. This makes the smelling eyes burn a lot less, and it is no longer so stinging because of the flames. Warmth spreads to the smelling body with the hand of the teaser.

The flames are cold, but the fire is full of fire.

"Ask. I have a crush on you. Although you look ordinary, you really have a good taste. You should be glad you met me. I can answer you one more question. You don't have to pay anything. "That

person —is that person going to be okay?" Wen Listen paused for a moment and spoke his heart," Someone said. The birth of a demon will cause the death of another person. I don't want that. In

the original book, after the demon in the previous life was born, the original owner was half dead, and the male protagonist did not die, and later returned from the counterattack. However, the plot now has a subtle difference from the previous life. Wen Ling did not want to cause the male protagonist to die because of the appearance of a butterfly.

"What is he?" Do you care? "People don't know why they care about it.

"Of course not." Listen to the denial.

"It's okay." Can't die.

Wen Ting was relieved. AAs long as there are no mistakes. After all, he just wanted to survive and didn't want the man to die.

"Thank you. You are a lovely person. If there is still me then..."

The flames began to burn from between the fingers of the man, slowly extending to the arms, to the body, and engulfing his whole body.

Wen Ying opened his eyes and saw the man's body disappear into the flames. After a while, only one person was left to listen.

Wen Ting suddenly felt a little lonely and sad. I don't know why, although he is an unmasked person, his departure makes Wen Listen unwillingly.

As if this goes forever.

Besides, he still has a question that he has not asked clearly. Wen Ling took out the parchment and looked at the words on the paper. Understand what is called getting from the past to the future, what is the secret of time.

This prop can travel through time and space. Therefore, it is very likely that the original owner got the source blood of the White Owl and used this prop to wear it to another time and space.

Too bug-level props. Hearing could not help but wonder, this ability is really rare, no wonder Leno's source blood concentration is less than ninety percent, he can become the last king.

Leno lost less than ninety percent. Leno's abilities are flawed and flawed.

It may sometimes not work, or it may be transmitted incorrectly. Wen Ling imagined that if when crossing, he had not crossed directly into the magma of the volcanic eruption and crossed into outer space, how to think about it was not very good.