chapter 40

there is only one return boat and only at noon. the white owl could not appear in the sunlight of the white world at all, even in the state of the snow owl.

in order to leave, wen ling put the white owl into a black blackout bag, leaving only a small opening for ventilation.

after that, wen ling shoved the small bag into wen duo's arms.

well. let's enhance the relationship between the two fathers and sons. the white owl was greatly dissatisfied with this, and could not resist. smell dodo, i also feel that i can't.

he is the only one of the babies, why do you still have to hold the blood father. bully the devil!

wen doraemon has no say.

"you're strong enough to hold it." no objection is allowed. wen ling suppressed wen duo's protest and touched a handful of wen doo's already thumb-length hair.

wen duoduo reluctantly carried the small black bag. the small bag was tied around his neck, but it was not heavy.

the snow owl is not big, not fat, and fluffy, remove the hair, can slim out a circle. wen ling was carrying his luggage in one hand and holding wen duo in his arms with the other.

the whole family was picked up by him in one hand. it's a huge burden.

wen ling intends to cultivate the relationship between wen duo duo and the white owl. how to say, these two people are also father and son.

as for himself. hearing this man has always been a little pessimistic, taking ten steps at a time, and always thinking of the worst outcome.

he was not a man of this world, and he might leave at any time, and when the time came, the father and son would have to live on their own. the demon cub still had to be handed over to the white owl, and if the two had a bad relationship, wen ting was worried that once he was gone, the white owl would kill wen dorae to death the next day.

or cultivate and cultivate feelings.

and wen ting also felt that the relationship was not quite right now. after he picked up the white owl, it was because of the guilt in his heart. now that the white owl had regained his strength, his guilt should end.

without guilt, without more involvement, it's time to part ways.

the reason why there is no such thing... wen ting blamed it on wen duo's body. isn't that that they have common cubs?

as for the white owl's previous kiss, wen ting chose not to bother to think about it. in fact, to talk about the comfort of living, i still prefer the white world.

the white world is more like the world he was originally in, the civilization here is more progressive, and there is also the sunshine he likes. the black world will be much colder, and it is not accustomed to hearing. he didn't like dark places.

it was too cold. the black world is even the sun is fake.

however, neither the white owl nor the smelling dodo are people of this world. they shouldn't stay here. even if there is no real sun in the black world, they will have to return to their homeland.

so wen ting still chose to go back to the black world. of course, if you can choose, wen ting is more willing to return to his homeland.

"smell it, look favorably at your father." don't lose it. "smell and hear repeated reminders.

wen duo nodded obediently, that is, the white owl in the black bag felt that it was not so tasteful. he also wanted to smell such a little demon cub who was less than a year old.