chapter 66

regardless of what others think, the first birthday feast is still solemnly held.

how grand is it?

at least wenting felt that for a child, it was a bit exaggerated. not only did grand banquets take place inside the palace, but there were also events outside the palace.

anyone can receive rice grain for free with id at designated places. wen ting always doubted the real intention of the white owl's approach.

after all, the white owl has never been a spoiled child.

wen ling went to see the place where the rice was collected. the arrangement was very simple, and a shed was set up, and behind it was a bag of grain, according to the head of the household. haggard-faced and ragged people lined up in a long line, like a long broken dragon with a long curve of paper.

however, the smiles on the faces of the people who received the money and food were not fake, but the joy that really emanated from the bottom of their hearts.

the sacks used to hold grain are uniformly customized and have signs on them. the child recognized for a moment and innocently asked her mother.

"mom, what is this?" chubby ~ small animals, there are flying ah..."

her mother's face showed a moment of doubt, and han yan herself did not quite understand and replied, "this and this... it's the prince. "

her mother's tone was so uncertain, i'm afraid she wasn't sure why a chubby ball of flesh with horns and wings was a prince.

the child was naïve and was quickly persuaded.

"it's a prince." he's so chubby. the child said very enviously. what a pleasure it is to be able to eat fat. she wasn't fat, she was thin, ugly.

the children in their village were thin. not enough to eat.

ever since richard vi became king, he seemed to know that he had not long been king, frantically plundering resources and burning them to the limit.

listening to the heart, this does not regard those people as its own people at all. even if the white owl did not return to take his seat, richard vi would not have reigned for long.

richard had been a nobleman for too long, and i was afraid he never cared about the lives of the commoners.

human life was worthless in his eyes.

blood clans do not need to eat food, but humans are indispensable. after richard came to power, he built a mansion and changed the layout of the palace, doubling the size of the palace in his design.

in this way, it consumes both manpower and financial resources.

in short, the more i thought about it, the more i felt that richard couldn't do it.

the status of the nobility had been used for too long, making him forget that ordinary people were the cornerstones of building a country. without this ring, the entire national building would have collapsed and collapsed.

in contrast, the white owl is how to see, how to fit. of course, it may also be the filter of the smell, so that no matter how he looks, he is the white owl crushing richard in all directions.

wen duoduo was very dissatisfied with the child's words. it is because he has gained weight, so his father has limited his food intake, and he has consciously controlled the amount of food these days. (the truth is that wen ting is helping him control, and wen duo is forced to control.) )

he was feeling that he had grown thin and could eat more, but he was told that he was still a little fat.

smelling the doraemon pouted.

the mood is very unsold.

at this time, he really doubted his own cognition. although dad always said that he was fleshy, wen duo was always very confident. i don't think i'm fat at all, it's just right. dad deliberately intimidated him and tried to make him eat less.

at this time, reminded by other human children, he began to suspect for the first time that he might really need to lose weight.

sigh.

the aesthetics of this world can not tolerate a slightly fat little beauty?