chapter 59

richard vi's magic mirror is a treasure from thousands of years ago, which is very rare. richard vi was far less concerned about the mess below.

as long as he is still king, no matter how these people rebel, they will not affect him. the only one who could threaten him was the white owl.

the trail of the white owl had left ace staring every day. he brings himself news every day. ace, who was controlled by the white owl, did not report the truth to richard.

in ace's report, the white owl is still on his way back to terrass. and he didn't report that the white owl had anyone around him.

richard vi was not too flustered, and although the white owl was strong, he had the greatest nemesis.

demons are his nemesis.

as long as he gets the demon, then the white owl is not afraid.

"magic mirror, where is the demon?" please give me instructions! "

the magic mirror gradually appeared. the scene was so familiar that he could assure him that it was definitely somewhere in the city of terrasse. but the guy in the picture!?

richard vi was surprised to break the glass cup in his hand.

isn't this the same human who once snatched the gem from his hand? why did the magic mirror project 'the person who came out was him?'

i felt a chill behind my back, as if i was being watched by something. the father and son ran out with him on their backs, leaving only one person in the house.

the house is the old property of the white owl, and no one has lived in it for a long time. it was a little chilling to hear a person stay. he stood for a moment and left the cold room.

he still likes warm places.

out of the courtyard, he felt that someone was watching him. as he was leaving, he was followed by a string of tails. wen ting was not afraid of these people chasing, and when it came to force, there should not be many people who could oppose him now.

but for some reason, wen ting felt that his footsteps were getting heavier and heavier, and his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. finally he just stood in the middle of the road and fell asleep.

in the moment before losing consciousness, wen ting only remembered the last warning letter to wen duoduo. they are father and son, and they can sense that each other is now in danger.

richard vi came out triumphantly, holding his magic mirror in his hand.

"take him away." if the magic mirror does not have a special role, but is only used to find people, how can it be called a rare treasure in a thousand years.

his treasure is not only the presence of demons. more importantly, he can capture the devil.

much earlier, the magic mirror had a name, the demon's cage.

when wen ling woke up again, he found himself bound in a secret room by a special kind of chain. the chamber was empty, surrounded by bare walls. the wall was high, with only a small window open, and there was no way to see what was outside.

the brick material of the wall is very special, gray and black, the texture is very hard, and the room is airtight. the brick felt very similar to the hearing, and after hearing it for a while, he found that the energy carried by the brick was very familiar to him.

the material of this brick has the power to devour.

probably because of this devouring power, everything in the room could not be transmitted outside the room. smells and sounds are absorbed, and this is specially designed to hold prisoners.