chapter 43

the ship returned to the white world again. the ferry port of the white world was crowded with people, curious and amazed to see the big ships that went and returned. this is the fastest one. usually the interval is more than two months.

the ship docked, but for a long time it did not put down the springboard, and no one walked from the cabin to the deck. the people on the shore gradually sensed that the atmosphere was wrong, and the discussion was everywhere.

in the end, even the chatter could not be heard. the shouts of the vendors in the distance also stopped abruptly, and the air seemed to freeze.

a black umbrella appeared in people's sight, and the hand holding the handle of the umbrella was as white as jade and had a lustrous luster. i couldn't see the figure, only the corners of his white clothes and his tall body.

the white owl held the umbrella in one hand and the smelling dodo in the other, and easily jumped directly from the deck to the shore.

finally someone reacted and shouted out.

"yes! it's the blood clan! you, don't come over, i, old arms and legs are not delicious..."

"shut up." the white owl opened his mouth irritably. what qualifications does he have to allow himself to taste him? the boat returned for about a day or so. many people remember yesterday's events.

"what about the human who was here yesterday?"

those who were questioned were completely frightened and did not dare to say a word. someone next to him fell directly to his knees in front of the white owl, trembling and saying, "no, it's gone." he whizzed and disappeared. surely the power of the devil! there are ghosts here!"

the white owl was stunned, and immediately understood. smell must have run away. until now, he didn't know what means wen ting had used to run away, and the white owl had his eyelids crossed, and he squinted his eyes to see the smelling who was covering his face with wings like a shrunken-headed turtle.

"don't look at him. dodo you don't know. doraemon says nothing.

"huh."

"what about that ring?" the white owl said again.

it was still the same person who confessed, he watched the whole scene yesterday, and he didn't miss it at all. i just haven't seen this one. however, the pressure on his body was too heavy for him to hide at all.

"the count, the earl, picked it up."

"oh." the white owl held up his umbrella and walked unhurriedly toward the count's house. the huge black umbrella held up a shadow, and people found that there was frost and flames where he walked.

smell the things, he won't let anyone snatch them away —

listen to the world you are in.

"are the offerings ready?"

"ready king, by your command, nine hundred human beings and nine hundred blood tribes who have been selected to meet the requirements have been selected, and they will be taken to the altar at once to perform the sacrifice."

richard i took it with satisfaction and played with the canary in the cage. the little bird sings a clear song. richard laughed darkly, and the little canary trembled, and the song was deformed.

richard pinched it to death irritably.

"it was a lot of noise. it's a terrible thing to hear. richard let go of his hand, and his tiny body fell to the ground, not moving for a moment, and soon lost its temperature.

"the parable says that there will be a new change tonight. demons are here, new days are born, and a new era of blood is coming! i don't want anything to go wrong, and the chosen humans and bloodlines can't make a single mistake, you know? "