chapter 81 EXTRA

in his seventh year on earth, the white owl opened an exhibition of paintings.

today, he has become a painter who has become a world- master of watercolor oil painting and printmaking, and even has a small study of sculpture.

a marble sculpture at the intersection of the white owl painting exhibition comes to life.

the main body of the sculpture is a young man wearing a top hat, with soft lines and gentle facial expressions, and you can see the quiet smile at the corner of the mouth.

on the left side of the man's arms is a owl. the owl looks very cold, but it is very harmonious with the main part, and on the man's right shoulder is a furry chick. the fluffy bird feathers are hairless.

the whole work appears extremely soft and warm, which surprises the audience. they had met the painter, a painter who was rather gloomy, and most of his paintings were somewhat impersonally cold.

whether it is a natural landscape or a depicted cultural landscape, all of them tell the story of this man's personality is very cold, cold to this world.

human character can be reflected in the picture. many people are convinced of this.

just as van gogh told the world with his fiery sunflowers, his enthusiasm and enthusiasm, he burned like a flame that never extinguished life.

the white owl's paintings can also be seen in his disdain for the world. some say he was a ruthless painter.

the white owl who can't find any background is actually jealous of many people.

such a young man (seemingly young) can paint such a heavy and experienced painting, which makes many people dissatisfied.

the white owl first had a reputation in the art world or heard that he reported the contest and submitted an article. it is said to be an annual world watercolor competition, and every year the winners are veteran artists of several decades old. a few years ago, a big hand that won the first prize several times was a big guy-level watercolor master in their country of china.

wen ting pulled from the white owl's studio for a long time and chose a pair that wen ting liked the most.

it was a painting of a dusk window sill, the heads clustered together, the warm yellow light hitting the top of the hair, the street lights in the distance lit up in rows, and the blurred passers-by stepped on the way home.

the name of the painting is "homecoming". wen ting liked it and felt that it was full of the smell of the white owl that belonged to people.

unfortunately, the white owl did not let him send this painting to the competition, but chose another one.

that is, a landscape painting with a very cold style of the white owl. originally a warm and beautiful sunrise on the sea, it was painted by the white owl with the taste of death and doom.

there was a big dark horse in the competition that year, and no one expected that the champion would fall on a young chinese man.

after that, the white owl showed his all-round talent, winning in all competitions. and the price of his works is also rising, and his fame is getting bigger and bigger.

the cold painting style has also become a symbol of him.

but the sculptures in the exhibition are confusing, and such a warm style is really not like him.

looking down, the title of the work is only one word.

"home"

gradually, the viewer discovers that there is much more than this one work. paintings with very different styles appeared at the exhibition.