chapter 68

the cat star man sneaked into the garden of the palace and soon disappeared.

after a while, it changed back into the shape of a small human baby. it's just that the two fathers don't dare to relax anymore.

all the gifts received by the palace were thoroughly inspected and made sure that there were no problems before they could be left behind.

but the cat was still missing. after checking the gift list, i didn't even know who sent the cat.

it can be seen that this cat is indeed very sinister and sinister.

after some time, the cat excretes feces, which are sandwiched with something that cannot be digested like a small pebble. if you smell and see, jomo can think of a kind of coffee that is quite famous in modern society - cat coffee.

the surface of those small stones should be wrapped in a layer of wax that can isolate the air, and the paraffin wax is wrapped in drugs.

after the small stones are discharged from the body, after a long time, the wax on the surface gradually melts, and the smell inside finally evaporates.

the cat was specially trained and trained, and the owner of the cat used certain baits, set up in advance in the palace, and let the cat discharge small pebbles in a special place.

after all, the white owl had regained control of this palace, and the people in the palace were chaotic, and even though the white owl had already ruled out many people with different intentions, he could not catch everyone behind.

not everyone can easily expose their emotions and expose them to others completely.

there must be people who are extremely disguised. he pretended to be a virtuous man, looking very harmless.

so someone set the bait for the cat in advance. the purpose is to smell the dough.

although the white owl announced to the world that wen duo duo was his son, the little master of the palace, the only little prince, and his status was extremely noble.

but in the eyes of some people, smelling dodo is a complete demon. he should be at odds with the king of the blood clan, how could he possibly make the appearance of a father and son.

it's all fake. it's all acting. some people think so.

the one who firmly believes that dodo is the devil, bent on using the devil to win back a round.

hence the gift.

the small stone excreted by the cat was wrapped in the miluo snake rice green liquid collected by jiang yi'er.

it was not the same as richard's idea. jiang yi and the others did not cast their eyes on wen ting.

in their opinion, wen ting was not a real demon in the end, but only a little bit of the side of the demon father, so it had a little bit of demonic power.

it is not an orthodox demon, so it cannot bring harm to the white owl. the real harm to the white owl should be this little demon who is revered as a prince.

so they hit the idea on the smell of dodo.

fortunately, the people who had previously been placed in the royal palace during the reign of richard vi. there is one who has never been exposed to any trace of himself.

they expected that the white owl would renovate the entire palace when he returned, but it was impossible to sweep everyone out of the house.

this is not the right thing to do, and it is not a move that the white owl will make. the white owl wouldn't be so impulsive.

there was this chess piece prepared in advance, leaving the cat's bait.

and the paraffin sealed the smell, and the white owl, whose nose had always been sensitive, did not even find that there was a secret hidden in the cat's feces.

the change in smell is far more intense than the change in hearing.

just like jiang yi'er thought, wen ting was not a real demon in the end. the reaction was much more severe than his.

originally, it was the size of a small chicken cub in the palm of his hand. suddenly, it was like taking hormones, bursting.

the overdeveloped and propped up skeleton makes the smell of dodo look like a giant monster.

he looked like a giant bird five meters tall. however, not a single feather on the body is long, which seems to be a side effect of overgrowth.

anyway, he looked like a chicken that had been plucked out of his hair and put in a pot and steamed, and half a feather could not be found on his slightly wrinkled red skin.

the body is very large, but the wings are still like small flesh wings...

his appearance is no longer much like a demon, more like a monster that has failed to mutate.

the whole thing is terrifying.

jiang yi'er was also blinded, and this was not the result they wanted. the monster-like demon did not attack the white owl as they had predicted, but instead devoured the city.

listening's heart sank.

his cub, at this time, looks like godzilla in a monster movie.

the plot of the episode happened as if it were inevitable.