chapter 23: feeding

It was almost dark in the wild. Even now, when the listening eye could adapt to the night, he didn't want to walk the night. It was cold outside and eerie. The howling wind howled and hissed, listening to the clothes wrapped tightly around his body.

He was still afraid of the cold. The extra abilities are useless for cold resistance.

Wen Ying picked up some dry firewood, tied it into a large bundle and carried it to his shoulders, and caught a frozen baby chicken. The baby chicken was still in its nest, and it had been heard that the old nest had been copied, and there was nothing left. Wen Ying carried the baby chicken back satisfied. He had eaten. The gray rabbit was enough to fill his stomach.

The blood was boiled, the meat was frozen, and tomorrow he would eat it in the morning. As for the little cub, he ate it today, but think about him again.

Demons are indeed demons. Although it grows small and shrinks a little more than ordinary human children when it is born, it is not comparable to human children in all aspects.

As soon as he was born, he could run, jump, eat and drink, and have great strength. If he hadn't had the ability to suppress this cub now, it is estimated that he would have on his head a long time ago.

However, it is estimated that the little demon cub will never have the opportunity to be a blessing on his old man's head again. Wen Ting has basically understood the power he has.

In the novel, it is said that demons have the instinct to devour. He will devour all the forces of the world, food, land, everything that has energy, including the origin of this world.

When the devil devours everything, it is the day when the world will come to an end.

But now, the demon only possessed a part of its power, and it didn't have as much as it had inherited. And in the hands of the listener, the listening will control his food intake and prevent him from overeating.

In the novel, the demon is born only to eat according to his most basic devouring instinct. Eating allows the cubs to grow up quickly. BBy restricting his eating, his growth rate will be slow for a long time.

Therefore, the little demon was born ten days ago, and it was only the appearance of an ordinary baby two years old. If it was the original timeline, he had grown to the age of ten and had eaten a large piece of land.

Curiously, the devouring power that is a symbol of evil in the demon is much calmer when it comes to smelling. It was as if Wen Ting had purified the devouring power with his own body.

He reached out and felt his body connect to another space. It was a dark, icy, bottomless space. Whatever is inside will be lost and will not find its way. He tried to probe his consciousness into that space, but instead he was hurt by it.

Therefore, Wen Ting no longer dared to explore that heterogeneous space at will. Everything he devoured would be like throwing himself into a bottomless pit and never to be recovered.

No one needs to worry about anything but firewood and food.

Temperatures are low, the snow season has not yet passed, and winters in the black world are always too long.

The snow outside had not yet melted, thick, like a fluffy pastry. Just take some clean snow water in front of the wooden house and heat it up.

When Wen Ling carried a frozen chicken in his left hand and carried a bag of firewood on his right shoulder back to the chalet, a great drama of filial piety and unkindness had already been screened in the wooden house.

When the demon is born, the old king will weaken until he falls. M.bΙQμGètν.còM

This is a prophecy known to every generation of kings.