chapter 47

it's an endless field. the wind blows the wheat waves, and there is a gust of wheat aroma. in the distance there were villages of three or three pairs, and wen ting stood on a village road three meters wide that could accommodate two horse-drawn carriages.

the wind lifts dust. the roads are muddy and overgrown with weeds. in the distance, the red sun is about to rise, and the smell is anxious.

he had not yet found a place to shelter himself, nor did he have any tools to shield the sun. it's a really sad thing. he looked into the distance, and the nearest house he could see was not close to him, and it took more than an hour to walk on foot.

it's a real sad thing. he began to regret what he had done with flying chess. how much trouble can the white owl be in!

people like him who are cold are not eaten to death by him now. thinking that the white owl was not at all the same as in the original, there was still a little unspeakable little snickering in his heart.

watching, the east gradually revealed the white of the fish's belly, and wen ting was ready to teleport back directly with the flying chess.

regardless of whether the interval between him is short or not, there will be no side effects.

just then, a carriage came from afar. at first i heard the sound of singing.

the body was reddish brown, there was no wood to be seen, and the rear compartment was very large, looking like it could sit six or seven people. there were also two very spirited red horses, and the carriage was driven by a middle-aged man.

looking loyal and honest, very good look. he doesn't look like an oriental, and speaks with a slight accent. but i can understand it, and the song i hear is from the mouth of the coachman.

the accent and the proximity of the white world, it seems to be the people of the white world. look at him dressed very old-fashioned, not like the white world dress he had ever seen.

the coachman saw him and stopped singing the song.

he stopped the carriage and said to wen ting, "boy, are you here to apply?" "

apply? wen ting's heart was a little confused, and he could even see that the driver's eyes were also very confused. wen ling was anxious to find a place to hide, and quickly replied yes.

"come on up." the coachman asked wen ting to get into the car, he was picking up the person who was going to apply for the day from the city, but there was only one less. therefore, when he saw wen ting, he thought that he had found the countryside by himself.

wen ling sat in the car and found that there were already five people in the car. the age difference was between twenty and forty, and he was dressed decently and looked like an intellectual.

they all sat far away from each other, never touching each other, and when they saw and listened, they all set their eyes on the hearing. with a little scrutiny and vigilance, the hostility is deep.

listening to the mind turns quickly. when he heard the driver talk about applying, he immediately thought that the people in the car were all applying for jobs, and they were all competitors, so it was no wonder that they didn't look at each other well.

seeing myself get on the car, i guess i muttered in my heart, and added another competitor.

i can't take care of it so much. he found a vacant seat and sat down and closed the small window. outside the carriage was a brilliant sunlight, which was not so nice for the smell.

smelling a cold hum of yin and yang, he swept past, a young man in his twenties. the silk shirt, with delicate lace at the cuffs, a brooch on his chest, and a blue bow, made it look like he was going to the hotel waiter.