chapter 52

"no, no, no!" wen ting stepped back, but the two ends of the scarf wrapped around his neck were still in the hands of the white owl, and when he was pulled by the scarf, he hit the white owl with this force, and his teeth broke the white owl's lips.

yin's red blood ran down the corners of his lips and across his pale cheeks.

"don't want to come here?" the white owl did not wipe away the little blood, but instead coaxed wen ying with a seductive tone like a demon.

smell the tip of the tongue licked' and was attracted by the sweet blood.

he was messing around in the earl's kitchen these days, and he had to take advantage of the fact that when there was no one in the kitchen, he certainly wouldn't elaborate on making a delicious meal for himself.

wen ting's eyes drifted away and he approached the white owl.

the sweet taste made him lose his mind in an instant, indulging in this endless return. until the alarm is raised in my head!

not good. he opened his eyes in a hurry, and his heart almost beat in fear.

the white owl's face was whitened a few degrees, and the corners of his mouth were broken, which was obviously a wound and a serious injury. wen ting's inner guilt suddenly increased several times.

"you sure are. why are you in my house? the white owl questioned, and for a while he did not know what reason to explain it more reasonably, but the white owl did not care about this matter.

"i'm delicious." the white owl was still interested in hearing the jokes, and he was about to be scared to death and come back to life.

"you don't make a fuss. you're still young. wen ling couldn't help but pat the white owl's head. the white owl's health was not very good, and with his mother, he was very sick, and it seemed as if he could remove half his life.

the white owl tiptoed up, attached himself to the ear of the listener, and said, "i am not small at all." "

"do you really not let me see what you look like?" the white owl's eyes were as beautiful as black gems. at this time, his eyes were not yet golden.

always so charming whenever you want. wen ting was sorry that he was not ready to let the white owl see his true face. or rather, he feared that his unwarranted appearance would destroy the world line.

he thought very clearly that appearing as a stranger would not cause chaos here.

"no, you can't. you just have to remember that i'm your teacher. "

"will you always be with me?" he always felt as if he was about to leave.

hearing blinked and froze. how to answer this question. he can't stay in this world all the time, and in the near future, he will leave. at that time, he would not be able to accompany the white owl.

but at another time, he would meet or accompany the white owl again.

so wen ting nodded.

"i will. always with you. the hearing who uttered these words made up his mind. he would no longer flinch, would no longer hesitate to avoid the feelings of the white owl.

it's just a pity that the current white owl doesn't know that this sentence is for him in the future. he thought that the hearing would always stay with him. his eyes smiled into a crescent moon, and finally showed a bit of youthful spirit, no longer looking old and heavy.

he had a smile on his face. he was happy. somehow, this smile made wen ting's heart a little weak.

wen ting tightened his scarf and turned his head, not daring to look at the white owl's pure eyes, but seeing him standing in the wind as if he was about to be blown to the east and west, he was reluctant in the end. i muttered two hands in my heart and held out my hand.