chapter 50

what this strange man could teach him, the white owl did not know.

but the white owl liked him.

the white owl asked him what his name was, and after hearing the nervousness for half a day, he said that his name was dopa, and such a strange name was false at first glance. the white owl knew that most of them were casually made up pseudonyms.

at first, the white owl wondered if the guy who had suddenly appeared was ill-intentioned. but after spending some time together, the white owl gradually dispelled his suspicions about wen ting.

no matter where this man came from, he was very good to himself. the white owl felt that there was no second person in the world who was better than him.

no one will care if he ate breakfast today, whether he added a quilt last night. his siblings would receive gifts on various holidays or birthdays, and his father would bring back exquisite gifts for his younger siblings from afar after returning from a long trip, but when it was his turn, he always casually sent them away.

until the appearance of the hearing.

he takes care of himself, like the gods in fairy tales who bring luck to the protagonist.

however, the white owl had never seen the true face of this god. he always appears suddenly and suddenly disappears, cannot be found, and does not reveal his true face.

the maid's makeup on top of the smell is not good.

the clothes did not fit, and the thinner man always had wider shoulders than women, so he wore the skirt like a bear. there were some strange feelings of li kui learning daiyu's funeral flowers zhang fei and bao chao fluttering butterflies, and he also had an extremely contradictory male voice, not to mention how strange.

he felt that his appearance would have to leave a shadow on the woman on the white owl.

it is estimated that the white owl suddenly took a fancy to him later, and there was also a reason for the shadow of childhood. he didn't care. anyway, the white owl has already taken a fancy to him, and he can suddenly change his sex to change his taste.

he is not allowed. wen ting has already figured it out, there is wine in this day and drunk in this day, why think about something that will not happen in the future.

he likes the white owl, and the white owl likes him. this is a very common problem that does not have to be bothered with anymore. even between them, many people can't possibly have children.

this relationship must not be easily cleared.

wen ting hopes that the life of the white owl will be better, he must learn some survival skills to protect himself, and seeing that the white owl is thin, he must be bullied at home every day.

maybe the stepmother let him distribute the red beans and green beans, maybe the stepmother let him go to the stocking every day, maybe the stepmother threw him into the forest and let the hunters pick up the axe and hack him to death.

in wen ting's imagination, the white owl is the poor male version of cinderella.

wen ling said to the white owl in particular seriousness, "if someone brings you an apple to eat, or any other fruit or food, you should never eat it!" the other party has eaten it. "

white owl: "... i understand. "why did he eat what others had eaten, wasn't it dirty?" the white owl thought to himself.

"don't pick up any spindle someone else sends you!"

"okay..." what is a spindle? weaving? why would you give this thing to him?

"don't take a comb for you..."