chapter 22: picking up a white owl

The cub crawled into the grass on all fours, facing a pair of golden eyes.

"Ah!"

The cubs were grabbed by the wings. He was furious, his feet were scurrying, and the white owl was kicked.

Hearing looked back, he found that the cub was gone. A corner of the dark green clothes and half an ass were revealed in the grass. The crotch pants worn by cub were changed with adult clothes, and the stitches were not repaired. The jacket was wearing a big red short jacket with two small holes in the back so that the wings could stick out.

Wen Ling walked over and saw his son being held in the arms of a teenager, and the two of them (?) Twist together.

Seeing Wen Ying walk over, the teenager's body was obviously stiff. The silvery-white hair was a mess, and several of them had been scratched off by the cubs, and a few weeds were inserted between the hairs, and it was impossible to say how stupid it was.

The teenager was only thirteen or fourteen years old, and his appearance was very childish. But no matter how you look at it, I think it looks like a king.

The cub stretched out his legs and asked for help.

"Aaaah" help, why can't he beat this guy.

"Feed him down." Smell a drop of sweat on your head. I always felt a little ashamed.

The teenager did not speak, but the look in his eyes was mixed with resentment.

Wen Ting felt more and more that the speculation in his heart was true. He called out the name slowly.

"White Owl?"

The expression on the teenager's face changed immediately, but there was no chance for him to say half a word, because soon he fainted. <

The cub was pressed against the teenager, and the little tail struggled.

"Aaaah" are all bad people.

Wen Ling walked over wordlessly and brought out the cub that was pressed under him, and the mud-faced cub looked particularly angry. Flapping his wings, he wanted to fly over and sit on the face of the white owl.

Wen Ying examined the white owl's body and patted the cub to tell him to stop messing around.

"Stop playing with him. Good villains are your other dad. "He has fully confirmed that this is the White Owl.

But why did the White Owl become like this?

However, in the end, the white owl did not die, which made the guilt in his heart a lot less. Although most of the hearings were heartless, he did not hate the White Owl.

After examining the body of the White Owl, Wen Ying was surprised to find that the White Owl had fainted only because he was hungry?

hungry! dizzy! finish!

This must be the first blood clan in history to be starved, and those blood clans locked up in the dungeon have been alive and kicking around without eating for a year or two. How could the White Owl faint from hunger? This does not conform to the setting of the blood clan.

Putting the white owl on his back and carrying it up, with the cub in one hand, he was ready to find a more suitable place to live.

You can live in the wild during the day, but at night, the temperature here will be very low. It's getting dark, and if he stays any longer, he'll die cold.

However, looking at the way the cubs are jumping around, they are not afraid of the cold at all.

He found a dilapidated wooden house. It should have been the room left by the hunters before, but when the snow season came, the house was empty.

Inside the house there were also some kitchenware, a wooden bed, and a torn cotton jacket. There was not a single stick of firewood in the boiler, and the flint stones were disheveled on the side.

Wen Ling dragged the torn cotton jacket out, dusted the dust on the quilt, and put it on the white owl.

The cub jumped on: the bed, sat on the quilt, and pressed the white owl under the ass.

Listen and pat the cub's head.

"Bullish on him. I went out to grab some food. "Find some more firewood, this hut is not warm at all, and without firewood they will freeze to death."