chapter 18: leaving

"How are you?" Wen Ting sat up and fished the snow owl into his arms, and there was an unconcealed happiness in his tone.

The snowy owl's body was warm, hot and melting, like a small heater. It flaps its wings, trying

to escape from the clutches of the hearer. Smell the feathers of the snow owl and tickle him. Gradually, it stopped struggling and collapsed on the smelling body to enjoy.

Humans are quite comfortable with smooth hair. He helped a lot, and it was right to accept the rewards of mankind.

Here and here – here too. There there, there too. The snow owl raised its legs and flapped its wings, and a big old man looked like a command to listen to him.

It turned over, and anyway, mankind would never know who he was for the rest of his life, and the majesty of the king would never be invaded!

Smell and look at the big 'grandpa bird' in his arms amusedly.

The wool picking technique is the experience of picking pigeons in a troupe. The pigeons in the troupe like to let him smooth his hair. The pigeons listened to him.

The circus next door said several times that he had the potential to be a beast trainer and wanted to dig him up. However, Wen Ting guessed that he was a good-looking special sucker, which was the main reason why the circus wanted to dig the foot of the wall. This society, no matter what line of work, looks at the face in particular!

It was also at this time that Wen Ting suddenly noticed the back of his hand.

"My hand! All right? "He opened his hand and turned it over and over to look carefully before he finally determined that his hand was really good." Was the king who healed me? The white owl's

claws scratched at his clothes, and the little head was little by little. [Mm-hmm, it's him.] The human category was agitated. JJust as last time you helped me with treatment.

Although his wounds healed quickly, they had nothing to do with the medicinal bandaging of Wen Ting.

The White Owl felt that his reward was not wrong. Humans helped him take medicine, helped him heal his wounds, and came and went, and the kindness had been cleared. But he still didn't want this human to die.

Maybe it's because human hair is very comfortable. Consider giving him a position as a Shunmaoshi.

"Thank you so much. In fact, the king is very good. "Ouch. If you want to deceive the male protagonist when the time comes, it is really unbearable to hear it.

The snow owl shook the bird feathers. There was a little joy in my heart. Listening to the flattery and sneering at him behind his back, it is rare to hear the person who says good things about him behind his back.

Although he doesn't care what others say about him, it doesn't feel bad that humans praise him.

"But I'm really happy that my hands are good."

Wen Ting was happy, so he hugged the snow owl and kissed his hairy head. The snow owl's head was suddenly confused, and the hair exploded into a ball.

The brush flapped its wings and struggled laboriously out of smelling arms. The two wings trembled, as if to accuse and accuse.

【Humans!

Listen: Why do you feel like a scumbag who has been accused by the yellow flower girl.

I watched as the snow owl flew out of the window in a shaky way, and my expression was so confused that even the flying posture became extremely strange. This bird is really strange. II was completely confused.