chapter 21: becoming human

richard vi and the white owl were completely different people.

on the third day of the disappearance of the white owl, he could not wait to announce to the world that the white owl was dead and that he would become the new king. it was as if the white owl would make a comeback if he took a step too late.

although there were many who did not want richard vi to succeed him as king, most of the bloodlines were in favor.

they believed that richard's blood was more noble than that of the white owl. moreover, some of the decrees previously issued by the white owls were undoubtedly a deprivation of benefits for them. they desperately needed a new king who was thinking about things entirely from the side of the bloodline.

for example, let go of the protection of human beings.

some blood clans believe that they are the masters of the black world, and other beings should be used by them. the white owl with human ancestry is a taint to the bloodline world.

if other humans don't want to, they could leave the black world and go to the white world. as long as they can.

therefore, once richard vi came to power, he gained the support of a part of the bloodline.

of course, there are also many blood clans who still support the white owl. almost all of these bloodlines are more pro-human. of course, in such a storm, they do not dare to publicly express their support for the white lord.

they could only wait silently for the white owl to reappear.

however, their hopes can only be temporarily dashed. the white owl will not appear for the time being.

a week later, richard vi repealed some of the laws enacted by the white owls. in particular, some policies on the protection of human beings, such as the first law.

for a time, the people were panicked. aat this time, people suddenly remembered the good of the white owl.

over the past few hundred years, many people have thought that wang was too cold-blooded and ruthless. they were afraid of him, afraid of him, disgusted with him. but when he was gone, a new king appeared, and many began to miss the king they once hated fear.

human beings always have to lose before they know that it is difficult to be precious.

"if only the king were still here." a woman said. a tired look appeared on her face.

"shhh. don't say it too loudly. if people hear you, you're miserable. another man lowered his voice, "there is a girl in the neighboring village." the man was very beautiful, only fourteen years old, and was taken away by a noble lord the day before yesterday, and then yesterday he died. "hiss—" the woman touched her arm, a little afraid. her girlfriend is also very beautiful, and these days she doesn't even let the door out.

the nobles especially liked such young girls and teenagers. in the era of the white owl, this kind of behavior was prohibited and illegal. if you are not willing to go to the store to buy packaged blood packets, you can only sign a contract with a human who meets the age criteria.

the corresponding remuneration must be borne, and the safety of human beings must be guaranteed.

if these laws are repealed, the original bloodline begins to be unscrupulous.

boom. the stones outside the wall were pushed down, startling the two humans who were talking. in the period of the wind and cranes, everyone looks like a whistleblower.

"sorry." outside the wall, a cold juvenile voice sounded.

he showed only half of his head, and wore a red velvet hat, which was pulled so low that even his eyes were covered. <