chapter 15: resurrection

jiang yi'er stared at bai owl and took wen ting's hand for a while, which made bai owl very dissatisfied.

"i've seen my king." jiang yi'er took off his top hat and was respectful and courteous.

the attendant hurriedly said, "king, this is a wool blanket merchant who has come to talk to the general manager, and the wool blanket in the palace needs to be replaced again at the end of the year." "

oh?" the white owl is noncommittal. i can't see the letter, i don't believe it.

he was not a very good businessman. especially such a seemingly dignified but cunning businessman.

smell the sweat on your back. he felt that if the white owl continued to stare, he might reveal the stuffing. hearing his gaze move down, the white owl forgot to let go of his hand.

wen ling quietly pinched his waist with his other hand, and his face was white as he slammed into the arms of the white owl. this has to be pushed out on the spot by the male protagonist.

it has been described in the novel that some people throw themselves into the arms and hugs like this, and are directly thrown out of ten meters away by the male protagonist. smell and pat your stomach and say to the cub.

i also hope that you will stand up to your life.

if jiang yi'er was discovered by the white owl, then he would really be doomed. only this extreme way can be used to attract the attention of the white owl.

"i have a stomachache." smell a few tears.

what was envisaged did not wait. wen ling looked up and saw the white owl's smooth chin. even from the bottom up, the white owl's face still did not have a single flaw.

the white owl pursed his lips. the back of his hand was covered with green tendons, as if restraining what he was suppressing. this human being is too debauched! but it's not even annoying. there is no nasty smell, and the body is not a hard 'state'. although thin, there is meat in some parts. it was warm to stick to the body.

the white owl was a little reluctant to push away. bbut it was still in public, and so many people watched. he didn't want to make an unidentified move himself.

three seconds later, he pulled wen ying away. sure enough, there was no longer any care about wool blanket merchants.

wen ling's eyes widened and he looked at the white owl in front of him. the white owl was very close, only three centimeters closer to the face of the hearing. the powerful aura of the white owl made wen ting feel that the whole person was surrounded by the breath of the white owl, and could not escape at all.

"i warn you not to be too arrogant."

"i didn't, i just had a stomachache." wen ling pushed the pot to the demon cub, "it's him making trouble." "

oh?" the white owl's face was a little unnatural, and he lowered his head and said coldly to the little demon, "you shouldn't be too arrogant." listen

: "... he wasn't so disobedient either. he was really worried that the king would directly kill the demon cub in the next second.

however, it seems that the king is not very angry about his touching porcelain. wen ling stretched out his eager magic hand and said to the white owl, "king." do you want to touch 'touch?' "

! he said something stupid again. how is this line so awkward, how to be like the conversation between husband and wife who let touch 'touch the child'. the point is that they didn't really have children.

"i mean, if you touch him, he'll be more obedient." well that's it.

touch! touch what? this human being, too debauched. the white owl remembered that this human being was always very dishonest when he slept. moving around is just that, always falling asleep, clothes rolled up. reveal a soft 'soft' white belly.