chapter 49

the kid thought i was his teacher.

that kid was the white owl.

wen ting knew that the time of his appearance was very unfortunate, and no matter how he looked, he looked like a dead liar who coaxed underage boys. however, when he saw such a scene, he really couldn't help but feel anger and pity in his heart.

he just peeked at it and saw that this big man was isolating the child.

the family is a big family's joy, only his cubs are alone.

distressed! it's a huge heartache! whoever is in pain.

at this time, the white owl was even thinner than later, like a thin bamboo knot, and the appearance of the wind blowing was about to fall, not to mention how pitiful it was.

the white owl is incompatible with the happy atmosphere of the family in the hall. before long, he also felt as if he were destroying the beauty of other people's families.

the white owl pursed his lips and left. lonely back, like a lost flock of birds.

"this boy still has a temper." but the count felt that the white owl had a bad temper, "i know that i am throwing my face." am i reluctant to give him a teacher? "

madame heard this and said, "how come?" sir, you are careful enough to treat your children! the boss was only sick for a long time, and it was inevitable that he would have some temper. don't you care about him? "

madame said, and secretly looked at the count's look. seeing him stretch his brows, he knew that the earl loved to hear these words.

"he's not in good health, where can he be like these small ones, jumping and giggling every day." since you are sick, you should take good care of your body. it was very hard to study, and i was afraid that he would become sicker because of it. wouldn't we, as parents, be reluctant to let him study? "

the count said in a deep voice, "i am afraid that he is sick with his birth mother." "

the white owl mother's surname is bai, and the word owl was given by the mother. the snow owl was a common bird in his mother's hometown, so he used it.

wen ling did not listen any more, and turned around and chased the white owl away. on the way, he met the servants of the earl's court, and he was also righteous, and he could not see the slightest fear of the stage. some servants who doubted that he had never seen his face could not help but become suspicious of themselves.

"could it be that i also have face blindness?" how i feel like i've never seen it before..."

the true servant doubted himself, and did not hesitate to hear it. a food truck was pushed in front of him. the dining car is filled with sweet coffee and milk, as well as some dessert cookies.

wen ling brought milk and cake from the dining car, which caused him to push the cart with a pang of suspicion.

wen ting said generously, "i will take this and give it to the young master." "

"this is what madame ordered to do to the two young masters and the young lady."

fox fake tiger wei who would not ah. wen ling rolled his eyes and moved out of his identity as a count.

"the count asked me to give it to the young master, is there a fake?" or do you think madame will stand in the way? is madame such a stingy abuser of her stepson? "

when the top hat was put on, the servant's face was blue, and he was busy denying it.

although the lady was harsh on her stepson, she still had to look good on her face, and she could not go too far. otherwise the count would have been unhappy.