chapter 76

smell dodo three years old.

it's time for kindergarten.

originally, he was supposed to go to the small class of kindergarten at this age, but after listening to the small class of their city kindergarten, he still needed someone to feed the little dolls that were not very sharp. and their doraemons are already very mature.

finally, i went to the senior class. the kindergarten is not so good, and when people see that your child is too young, they will not agree.

in case they are bullied by the older children, they cannot take on this responsibility in the garden. therefore, as soon as the head of the kindergarten heard this, he persuaded the unreliable parents.

it took wen ling quite a while to convince the head of the kindergarten. one is to walk the relationship, and the other is to let wen duo prove it on the spot.

"my cubs just look small, but they're really not small." the principal didn't have to worry about being bullied in his class. "it's good not to bully other kids. smelling the shame, the cub in his family can really do things to bully the weak.

wen ling grabbed wen doo from behind and carried it to the head of the kindergarten.

smell dodo and have a lollipop in his mouth.

"make sure with your principal that when you get to school, you won't bully your classmates." wen ling snapped a handful of smell dodo.

wen duo was slapped and choked, and in a daze he took the candy from his mouth. the head of the kindergarten looked stunned, and said that this parent was also too big-hearted. can a child shoot like that?

smell the dodomit thing that doesn't cost half a cent. he collected the candy, grinned at the head of the kindergarten, and said, "aunt the head of the park, i am a very good baby." good looking, very good looking, good looking everywhere. you look at my white and tender face with fine skin and tender flesh, i am not particularly good-looking. people say that people are beautiful and kind, and a baby like me who is born beautiful must be kind in heart and will not bully other children. of course, they bullied me. if you bully me, i will fight back. that would be legitimate defense, and the director of the kindergarten should not blame me, nor should he sue my father. "

the head of the kindergarten twitched his face, you three-year-old hairy child even knows legitimate defense ah...

wen duo licked a mouthful of sugar and continued, "my dad is more fierce, if you tell your parents, he will stop my snacks." oh, and i'd also like to give the school an opinion. i saw that the milk that other babies drank between classes was pigeon brand yogurt, which was bad, that was not good. not good to drink, i have a local rabbit brand milk is more delicious, when i go to school, can the director of the kindergarten change. and the color of the table and the walls don't match..."

wen dorae said a lot of opinions, the two fathers listened to the face changed, this has not yet entered the school to offend the dead head of the kindergarten!

with a cold face, the white owl picked up the candy that had not yet been eaten, and stuffed it into the mouth of the smelling dodo, forcing me to smell and shut up.

smelling the sugar is daddy, the world is finally quiet.

the head of the kindergarten: "..."you haven't come yet, there are so many opinions, will there really be a peaceful day when they get to their school?"

the head of the kindergarten really doesn't want this child to enroll now... i always feel that something unfortunate will happen.

but this little doll's clever mouth really proves that it is no problem to go to the big class.