chapter 69

smell dodo is too big. and it's constantly expanding.

he can step on a footprint the size of a car, and with each step, he can stomp on the ground and crush things.

this was something that jiang yi'er, the perpetrator, had not thought of, and it was not at all the same as the demon described in the prophecy.

in the prophecy, the demon is powerful and evil, possessing a pair of black feathers that cover the sky and red eyes like blood. he is the end of the king, and there is always the power to devour.

but in reality, what he saw was a bare giant chicken without feathers. because there were no feathers, the wings were too petite compared to the huge body, and they looked extremely pitiful.

jiang yi'er slapped himself, his brain was broken, and he would feel that the demon was pitiful. smell the anger burning, and the anger made his whole body wrap around the black shadows.

but more than anger, it is total heartache.

whatever it was, it was just his youngest son.

wen li tried to talk to wen duo.

"smell it, wake up, look at daddy." dad is here! "

smelling red eyes looked at him intently. the soles of his feet were enough to squash wen ting,but ting didi just stared at ting, bypassing ting's side. it didn't hurt to smell for half a minute.

everyone else thought that smell was going to be squashed. know wherever you go, nowhere is it.

whether it was farmland or houses, they were all smashed and destroyed by smelling dojobs.

in one day, the royal city of terrasse was destroyed by smell. but he was not afraid of any attack.

attacks from others were shattered beyond the shape of the dotted figure.

smelling dodo's body is like a layer of isolation, and everything that comes close will shatter and swallow it up.

the people prayed to the king to destroy the demons, but there was no response.

the white owl is not an emotionally exposed person. on the surface, he even looked very disgusted with the cub. only wen ting knew that the white owl was not like that.

on occasions unknown to others, the white owl will be like an ordinary father, carrying the smell on his back, bathing the smell, and telling stories to the smell before going to bed.

usually his stories are very realistic and bloody.

stories such as the one who once had a prince who was eaten disobediently and were eaten were such a frightening story.

smelling is that you can feel it, and the white owl also likes to smell dodo.

smell dodo is their common child.

"doraemon and consciousness." wen li said firmly.

the vast palace was destroyed, but the white owl's room was intact, and the dense forest of blood trees in the palace did not damage a single branch.

even the smell of dodo did not swallow the world as the prophecy said.

i remember that the devil devours the world and devours every inch of the land. and now smelling dodo is just destroying the destruction, not devouring.

wen doraemon has its own consciousness, and has not completely lost itself, becoming a demon with no feelings and no thoughts that will only devour.

he did not choose to devour because he had inherited the white owl's cleanliness and pickiness.