chapter 45

wen duo flapped his small wings, which made people wonder if they could drive the fleshy body to fly.

small wings can be powerful. wen duo grabbed the doorknob, opened the door, and flew to the door of the next room with his claws on the chicken. wen duo hesitated for half a day, still feeling hungry, he did not want to eat raw chicken with chicken feathers.

yuck, it's so hard to eat! he's going to eat and smell daddy's delicious **** ah.

smelling the one paw grasping the fat chicken that was still struggling, one paw knocked on the door, accompanied by the cackling of the chicken.

the beautiful atmosphere in the door was swept away.

the blanket on the bed was thrown at the white owl, which also diluted the confusion in his heart. his brain is a bit messy, and he can't handle the current situation well, so he has to be a shrunken-headed turtle for the time being.

the appearance of wen duoduo can be regarded as alleviating his tangled and complicated emotions. his relationship with the white owl suddenly changed as sharply as if he had opened two hundred miles, and wen ting was completely unprepared.

one head two large. he didn't want to face this situation at all. honestly, he hadn't thought about having the current relationship with the white owl. the white owl is a character in the book, and he is a real person.

they are people of two worlds. who's to say he'll stay in this book forever. if one day, the crossing god sent him back to the book. whether he can really easily and completely abandon all the relationships in the book when he returns to his old life.

the best way to deal with it is naturally to have nothing to do with it. the less bondage there is, the faster you can pull off the ground. wen ting admitted that he was thinking too pessimistically. obviously, there is no shadow thing, he has to prepare for the worst, which may be the insecurity brought out of his bones.

he had never had a happy life before. the so-called homesickness is timid, so fear and fear of all this.

wen ling put aside his thoughts and reminded the white owl who was still naked to pay attention to the image: "get dressed!" and your son." "

he certainly couldn't trust the white owl too much. no matter how you say it, it is a small doll, where there is a small doll thrown out alone and ignored.

presumably, without him in the past few days, i can't even eat hot rice. i have to say that i have to listen to the real 'phase'.

the white owl soon got on board a white robe. hearing a glance revealed that it was the clothes he had worn before that could not see the texture.

it is said that the feathers of the white owl were transformed.

but it was also at this time that wen ting noticed that the white owl's hair was silver. this is the white-haired white owl.

"you are..."

the white owl understood and narrowed his eyes.

"we make no difference. but what i hope you like is me. "even himself, he will have a subtle sour taste.

wen ying blushed and opened the door. a small shell slammed into his arms, arching in his arms, rubbing and hugging.

"daddy! daddy daddy! "it's rare to be so excited and close to him!" what a rare picture of fatherly love and filial piety.

smelling touched the dotted hair and smelled a stink.

snapping, the chicken pulled.

wen duo: "..." reaching out and tearing off the sticky smell dorae, he held it in his hand, far away from himself.

the white owl who is a puritan who can stand this. a blue flame burned the evidence of wen duo's guilt to ashes at once. the white owl's face was as black as charcoal.

sure enough, raising a baby is hard work!

demons are trouble.

wen duoser shrank a little, feeling that the atmosphere was not quite right, and the sense of crisis was very strong

this chapter is not finished, click next to continue reading

the dog leg offered a frightened live chicken.

"eat, eat!"

wen ling, who was appointed by ren lao, took the chicken and used the kitchen here to stew the chicken. mainly smell doo hungry. the white owl was not hungry, and wen ting had just sucked so much blood from the white owl, so naturally he was safe.

however, he thought that the white owl had lost so much blood to himself, and his body must be very weak, so he still prepared a copy for the white owl. wen dorae is not as picky as the white owl, and the demon physique thief gila is good, don't say nibble a chicken, it is not a problem to let him swallow this room one by one.

of course, smelling dodo is now also picky. what kind of stone and dirt, he will never enter. let him eat these things, that is to abuse the baby.

smell dodo dough refuse! big no! wen ying couldn't help but think that in some cases, he had also prevented the demons from taking revenge on society.

prophecy says that demons will devour the entire world. but now that he smells like he can pick and choose, let him put delicious things away and swallow the world, he will not be stupid to do this kind of thing.

wen ying still remembered why he came here. isn't it to stop the tragedy of the black world? i don't know if this is a success, wen ting thought absently.

in the process of smelling the roast chicken, the white owl temporarily supervises the smell of dodo. in front of the white owl, smell the dojob. obviously, people who are not big also stand up straight.

you know, a human cub as big as him can only lie down and sleep and drink grandma. what a convenient and caring baby he is.

so smell daddy, why haven't you come yet? he didn't want to be alone with his blood father.

the white owl looked at wen duo with dissatisfaction. with his aesthetic, wen duo is really unqualified. the wings and horns are not perfectly grown, and the color is not the noblest white.

who would believe such a cub if he said he had his blood?

look at his snow-white feathers, that's the most exquisite art. it must be so, otherwise wen ting would not have picked it up and brought it back to him for medicine.

if it were himself, he would never admit that wen duo duo was his own cub. however, wen li insisted that this was his cub.

forget it, look at it more, and the little cub is slightly more pleasing to the eye.

"the color is not good, it can be bleached later." the white owl grabbed the black hair.

the cub's head hair is very soft and smooth, and the hand's feeling is very good.

the white owl squinted his eyes at wen duo, and suddenly thought of something.

"stupid cub, show me a shape." since he inherited his bloodline and was a demon, he was naturally able to transform into other forms.

he wanted to see what this little cub was that would have such ugly wings and horns.

smell the flat mouth and brush the wings.

after a while, a small raven appeared in the palm of the white owl's hand. the raven is still a juvenile, without growing long, powerful lustrous feathers, only short fine fluff that will explode and belong to the young birds. the main color of the black fluff is also mixed with a few strands of white, and the fluff explodes, like a dandelion that is about to spread, which looks very pitiful.

"sigh, it's still reeds!" smell dodo, you are useless. "

the white owl hates iron not steel! if there are no beautiful feathers as white as him, it is still a miscellaneous chicken. not at all inheriting his great bloodline!

smell dodo shrunk his wings and felt so cold.

come daddy! woohoo!