chapter 61

smelling was very clingy, and he was tightly pressed against the white owl and did not want to climb down. wen doraemon was carried off the back of the white owl and leaned on his father.

grabbing dad's wings that popped out from behind, he rubbed them curiously.

it's a little different from the wings of the smelling dodo. the wings are small fleshy wings that do not grow feathers. the ability of small wings to drive chubby bodies to fly has always been an unsolved mystery.

smell's wings were much larger, covered with black feathers. very soft and slippery feathers, smell dodo bite twice, the hair fell off a few. he took two mouthfuls, spat out feathers, and hid evidence of his evil deeds.

it's not his fault for shedding hair!

most long-haired animals love to shed their hair. blood fathers usually lose their hair, and they often have white feathers on the bed in the morning.

smelling has wings, but it will not be used, the big wings flap twice, and it is impossible to even fly. the white owl's face was not very good, and he caressed the base of his wings with his hand.

the long wings of the hearing belong to the seedlings to promote growth. he's not yet ready to transform.

wen ting had just become a blood clan not long ago, and his control over his own power was not very good. it is not yet flexible enough to change into another form, so until now it was not because of wings.

but richard i used a catalyst to induce hearing to develop prematurely, and only then did he grow his wings. unfortunately, even if it grows up, it will not be used. for smelling, that's no different from decoration.

if you want to retract it, you have to recede this medicine. the white owl wrapped his arms around the hearing with one hand and walked over to richard vi.

a huge shadow obscured richard. he opened his eyes, and a pair of huge snow-white wings covered the sky and the sun, blocking all the light, leaving only a shadow.

legend has it that only the purest bloodlines have the chance to change into another form. kings of every generation can. his ancestor richard i had his own morphological variations. but as a descendant of richard i, he lost the task.

it was as if mocking his innocence was inferior.

"what did you use on him?" the white owl said coldly.

richard vi was silent. he just didn't say that he couldn't defeat the white owl, and now he was a little embarrassed to stop the white owl.

richard vi's silent attitude did not do him much good, but rather led to the early arrival of death.

richard vi suddenly felt cold all over his body. after becoming a blood clan, the body loses its temperature and is as cold as a corpse. therefore, the blood clan could not feel the cold, and he did not need warmth in the first place.

so this was the first time since richard vi became a bloodline that he felt a chill that penetrated deep into the bone marrow.

gradually, he felt hopeless. he felt the source blood on his body passing little by little, the blood was coagulating, losing its vitality...

"i didn't want to fix you so quickly. but you moved something you shouldn't have touched. the words fell, but there was nothing left in front of him.

the flames engulfed richard and began to burn from his blood, burning him to the ground. he made a big fuss, but when he left, he was unusually cold and miserable. death is so simple, not worth mentioning, how ironic.

the glory that belonged to richard's family could not be repeated. the brilliance of the richard family has long been buried in the years, leaving only one or two damaged records in the history books. richard vi's dream of restoring its old glory was, after all, a dream that had vanished.

it will be dispersed at dawn.

historical people come and go, take the stage and go down, and after the past, they can no longer go backwards.

this chapter is not finished, click next to continue reading

the glory of rebellion could not be demanded, and richard vi understood this before he died.

the richard family is really gone.

dorn had seen dead people, but he had never seen dead blood. the blood clan would die, which was simply impossible in his mind. only the inferior level level of level 0 will encounter the pressure of death. normal bloodlines, if not for special reasons, will not die easily.

when a blood clan dies, it means that the source blood on his body has been consumed. source blood is the root of the blood family to maintain life, so any blood family will pursue the concentration of source blood, and even take some drugs that harm the body to achieve artificial purification of source blood purity.

in short, such an easy dead blood picture dorne is the first time to see.

it's horrible. dorne was so frightened that his heart was about to fall ill.

help, the heart of the blood clan would not have beaten in the first place, how could it get a heart 'disease'! he must have had a broken brain. could it be that the brain was eaten by those extremely low level zeros of blood?

although dorn's mental activity is many, it is only a moment in his mind. soon, wen ling's cold eyes shot at him.

dorne had always seen people talking about people and talking about ghosts, and he saw the situation clearly on the spot, immediately rebelled, and became the grass on the wall that fell with the wind, and fell to the white owl.

the original boss himself is dead, is he still not running stupid' son?

"king! i, i know everything! say anything! please don't kill woo woo

the white owl swept away contemptuously, showing little interest in killing him. outsiders rumored that he was an extremely murderous monster, but not many people died at the hands of the white owl.

far less deadly than those blood-sucking addicts who have repeatedly sucked humans to death.

"what did you use, and how did he do it?"

"back to the king, it's medicine. it was the catalyst under richard vi. dawn replied, explaining everything plainly. this catalyst can make demons evolve. he is using..."

donne hesitated to say.

"say, what to do."

the cold ice blade hit dorne's throat, sharp as a blade, and dorne did not dare to move.

"it was extracted from the jing liquid of the male miluo snake..."

THE MILUO SNAKE IS A SNAKE THAT GROWS IN A DARK DITCH AND HAS A STRONG DESIRE FOR SEX (HARMONY), AND ADULT SNAKES OFTEN GATHER IN THE MUD IN THE MUD DURING THE GREEN AGE, AND THE GROUP X IS CONTINUOUS FOR A MONTH.

it is a very obscene snake.

"you actually used this kind of thing on him?" the white owl's other golden eyes suddenly turned dark red, and dorn only felt a chill all over his body, and he felt the situation that richard had experienced.

dorn's brain is not stupid, and he saves himself quickly.

"king! it hadn't been used on the devil yet, and richard hadn't succeeded in using it. this catalyst has a way to lift! "

the white owl stopped, but the red in his eyes had not yet dissipated. dorne quickly and succinctly finished this and that.

the white owl bypassed dorne, spread his wings and flew into the sky, leaving with smelling. his eyes were red, covered with a layer of red mist, and the white owl stared at the face of the hearing. he flapped his wings and wrapped the hearing in his huge wings.

the little fleshy wings hummed and tried to fan, and the smell that followed dad and tried to keep up felt that there was no love in the world.

is this the great father's love? cried and cried.