chapter 31

the person who stepped on the rotten meal gradually looked frightened in his eyes and stepped back. he sensed that something was wrong with the atmosphere. the guy looked bad.

it seems to have provoked people who should not be provoked.

fear builds up in the back of your heart. wen ying stared at him, making the soles of his feet cold, but he couldn't move half a step. he felt like he was being watched by a wolf, and it was like being pushed to the edge of a cliff. at any time, you may be pushed off the bottom of the cliff and fall to pieces.

"what are you doing?" a sudden voice rescued him.

it was dean. he was instantly relieved, and the death threat overwhelmed him.

"newcomer, zhou, what are you doing?"

dean glanced back and forth between wen ling and zhou, his eyes not good.

zhou weakly shouted weakly, "boss, we didn't do anything." say hello to the newcomer. "

"oh? newcomer you talk about, what the situation. "

wen ying also suddenly woke up. the situation just now was not right, as if it was going to engulf everything... no, that's not himself.

gaining strength is not an absolutely good thing either. his power can devour everything, perhaps including the consciousness of the host itself.

wen ling shook his head.

"nothing." he wasn't that stupid, and it was definitely not a wise thing to openly provoke with old employees on board. whether he is reasonable or unreasonable, he will only be considered to be annoying and will bring trouble.

he had just arrived on the ship, and it was not good to give others this impression. after thinking about the pros and cons, wen ting decided to suppress the anger in his heart.

"i hope you're really okay." dean looked at the two coldly, "i don't want any news of employee fights in my troupe." on this boat, you are all a little bit more secure. "

"i see, boss." zhou whispered yes. although he was unwilling, he really did not want to frown at dean. besides, he was a little scared.

however, thinking of the evening program, zhou showed a sinister smile in his heart. boy, dare to provoke him, so that you can't eat and walk around.

dean cared most about his troupe. he would never take in an idler who was incompetent and of no use to the troupe.

he knew the magic of the great transformation of the living. the general principle has also been understood. it is nothing more than the use of light and smoke to make a mysterious effect as a cover, and people are actually hidden in the cabinet of the dark grid or shadow and other visually imperceptible positions for a while.

this kind of magic is very good at eating props, if he quietly destroys the props when the time comes... don't let him be ugly on the spot.

the audience will complain if they are not satisfied, and dean will definitely drive away this guy who has no real material. zhou didn't want to admit that he had a sense of crisis.

he was the least popular in the troupe. his show is not novel enough, and his looks are average, and the audience has long been tired of watching it.

he had long heard that dean had the idea of firing him. perhaps the addition of the newcomer represents his imminent departure.

for this reason, he was very hostile to the arrival of wen ting, and he was eager for him to immediately fall into the sea of sinking.

wen ling didn't see zhou's eyes, he was worried that the food was getting cold, and he didn't bother to think about it. there are also two mouths waiting to be fed.