chapter 42

the dim world, the walking dead. occasionally someone would look up at him, but mostly just look at his clothes.

the difference between the dress and the dress was too different.

it's not just the style that's different. the clothes worn by the others were very vintage and shabby, almost equivalent to casually pulling a rag wrapped around them.

it stinks and smells sour.

smelling, who had no cleanliness, also suddenly understood the white owl. what a wonderful thing it is to be clean and tidy, and it is nostalgic. originally, i planned to part ways with the white owl, but when i couldn't see the white owl, i had a feeling of nostalgia in my heart. oh, and his own cub.

what the hell did he get himself into.

looking up at the sky, it was gray, and the sun could not be seen, and the sky seemed to be covered by a gray sheet, covering the sky.

because the day is not seen, the temperature is very low. smelly clothes are simply not enough to cover the body to keep warm. there are few grasses and trees nearby, and the plants you see are all dry yellow hair, dead for a long time, like dead old people.

people walked aimlessly like ghosts, listening to no other way but to follow the crowd forward. he wasn't stupid, he knew he was so strange.

as i walked, someone suddenly fell. the others stood together, touching his pulse to confirm whether he was dead or not, and then someone dragged his body aside.

wen ting thought that they were the relatives of the deceased and wanted to bury him, but he saw something that made wen ting's stomach regurgitate and vomit.

hearing this, they picked up large stones, smashed open the corpses, sucked the blood that had not yet coagulated, and even ate raw minced meat.

smell almost spit out.

it wasn't at all what he had expected. although he had been in the slums, going out early and begging every day, he had never died of hunger, and he had never seen such a bloody thing.

however, everyone is used to the same. some looked at them and wanted to join, but were yelled away by the original people. the open mouth still contained something, and there was blood at the corner of the mouth.

everyone is used to it. more people walked past them silently, out of place only listening.

at that moment, wen ting even felt that he had entered the world of demons. if it is not a demonic world, how can there be such a hell on earth?

the smell is too prominent. soon, wen ting found that the eyes of many people were deliberately or unintentionally spying on him. in that way, he was like a lamb to be slaughtered.

smell the bottom of my heart and scolded, damn! lao tzu is like a piece of fat everywhere, when lao tzu is a walking meat?

this scene is not too much like in the palace, where the high-ranking blood clans all covet him like a prey to be slaughtered.

wen ting didn't want to make himself too prominent. he gradually broke away from the crowd, and then someone followed in his footsteps. but it didn't take long to lose the figure of wen ting.

wen ling lay down under a small earth pit and felt the breathing of someone nearby. when the sound faded, he searched for a dead body that had not been found. it is estimated that no one will find people dying here, otherwise it would not be a complete corpse.

wen ying closed his eyes and ripped off the other party's dirty clothes, regardless of dirty or smelly.

DON'T DOUBT IT, SMELLING IS NOT SO PERVERTED, THERE IS NO LOCAL X CORPSE HOBBY.