I coughed a little to show my presence when dad looked at me and smiled wiping his hands from tissues.

"Your wife is going to be here only with you. " I pouted and he chuckled standing up from his chair.

"And did someone tell you that I'm going to miss you. " He told and that was actually visible in his eyes.

"And you were going to send me Abroad" I smirked while he sighed.

"Dad. I was just kidding. I'll be back before you'll know" I said when mom spoke.

"Well, this house will be no fun without you. You see, it's again going to be me and your boring dad busy with his work" Mom sighed and I chuckled.

"Now don't make me cry okay" I said while we all giggled.

"Ishu. After this Mumbai tour, your life is going to take it's main turn" Mom smiled and I raised my brow.

My life & main turn!

"I'll be resigning as CEO" Mom revealed and I snapped my neck towards her.

"No ways." I stated

"Yes ways my princess. We both are going to retire and you'll be the MD & CEO of B & M Empire" Dad said and I looked at mom while she blinked her eyes.

"This will be a hell of a turn" I chuckled while they both smiled.

"It was always yours Isha. After all you're the Princess of B & M empire. And more over, the employees will admire you just like me and your dad. Though he still passes them glares and death warrents" Mom mocked while dad raised his brow.

"So what. I'm same and I'll be same Mrs. Mittal" Dad said holding mom from behind while I smiled looking at them.

"Now, I'm hungry. And you both are going to feed me by your hands. I'm going to miss you both" I told sadly

"Ah don't worry. You can call us anytime. Just not when it's my sleeping time" Mom  joked while I laughed.

After we had our breakfast, we came outside where Aayush uncle and Anna aunt too came.

Oh well, it's always Aayush uncle who drops me to Airports!

I don't know why, but it had been like this since start!

"Have you taken everything. And listen if you need anything just make a call to any of us " Dad told

"Yes dad. And don't worry. I'll be perfectly fine" I said while he nodded

"Let me just make a call doll. It'll be enough. You won't even have to go anywhere" Dad smirked while I narrowed my eyes.

"Can you just be Mr. Kabeer instead of being my dad Mr. Kabeer Mittal for sometime. And you want me to be CEO right! Then let me learn to handle problems" I explained while he sighed.

"Who can win from the stubborn daughter of Baani Bajaj" He huffed and now it was my turn to smirk.

"Okay now listen. I've already sent you the number of my very good friend in Mumbai. He lives with his family there. Vivaan too is there. If you need any help, any kind of help whether it is professional or personal, you'll either contact Viv or them. No one else okay. I can't trust anyone else with you. Is that clear" Dad commanded in his father mode on and I nodded.

"No hook ups and no time pass. You know what I mean right" He said while I raised my brow.

"And what if I find someone" I winked while he smirked

"Then, I'm going to run a whole back ground check on him before I even let him step a bit near you " He smirked while I huffed.

"I'm better off single. You're impossible." I muttered and he chuckled