chapter 111

This year's celebration of the Wen family. Wen Run and Ye Hansheng went back after fifteen. When they returned, the suitcases of the two were stuffed with lavender, and Ye Hansheng also picked up four big red envelopes. Grandparents and Wen's father and Wen's mother each packed one.

When I got on the bus, some villagers also sent special products from the family and asked them to take them to eat on the road. Ye Hansheng accepted it politely, chatting with the villagers with a big smile, saying that he would come back often when work was not busy.

The face full of spring breeze has some shadows from the past.

After the wine was served, Ye Hansheng was like an open-screen peacock, following Wen Run to visit relatives and friends, using all the communication methods in the mall on Wen's relatives and friends. Now, all the people who have good friendships with the Wen family have a particularly good impression of him. When it comes to them, the Wen family has an extra handsome and filial son and makes a lot of money.

Saying goodbye to everyone, Wen Run stuffed the fat circle of walnuts into the back seat.

The walnut has been kept as a piglet by its grandmother for so long, and it has been completely reluctant. Its good friend Rhubarb was wagging his tail outside the car, and he reached out from the car window and barked twice at the Rhubarb, especially reluctant to leave. .

Wen Run patted its dog's head and frightened: "If you are so fat, you will start to lose weight when you go back."

If this dog hadn't been for the two straight ears, people of this size would have thought it was Alaska when he went out. Fat outrageous. In my hometown there is mother Wen's doting on him, so the old people think it's better to be fat. Now that we are back in City B, the good times should come to an end.

Walnut pursed his ears backwards, groaned, and rubbed his gentle palms in favor.

...

Brother Wen drove them to the airport. After the walnuts were consigned, Wen Run and Ye Hansheng boarded the plane soon.

It was already night when I returned to City B. There is a nanny at home to clean it every day, just as before they left. The two took a bath, then hugged each other to sleep.

After slept for a few hours on the plane, Wenrun closed his eyes and fell asleep for a while, but didn't feel drowsiness at all. Turning over, he arched in front of Ye Hansheng's chest, and was embraced by the man.

Realizing that Ye Hansheng was not asleep, Wenrun opened her eyes and looked at him with scorching eyes, "Shall we move in these two days?"

The new house has all been packed, as long as they pack their luggage and move over, they can move in directly.

"Yeah. Let the assistant go to the moving company tomorrow." Ye Hansheng gently patted his back, and saw that he was not ready to go to bed for the time being, so he brewed a bit of rhetoric, and deliberately said: "My hometown has drinks, B Shouldn't the city also give a show?"

Wen Run looked up at him and blinked, "Do you want to pose?"

Ye Hansheng didn't answer directly, but said: "I have received all the certificates, and I have to invite my friends to have a meal."

Wen Run thought about it, and then nodded: "Then find time and invite them all over for a meal."

"Okay, then I'll call the assistant to make arrangements." Ye Han said with a hook at the corner of his mouth, his arms were tighter, and he whispered, "Go to bed earlier."

After waking up early the next morning, Wen Run started packing his luggage. The people from the moving company came over at noon, and he had to pack many things by himself if he was worried about the nanny packing. Ye Hansheng didn't go to work that day, so he cleaned up with him. There is only one dog, Walnut, jumping around in the box, especially dishonest.