chapter 7

The hard-core pastoral life of the program group is not a boast. They really found a remote village in the countryside of a neighboring city to record the program. The guests met at the hotel first, and waited for the crowd to get a bus from the show crew to pull everyone on board to the remote village.

There are five guests invited to the show, three men and two women, traffic niche Qu Haowen, traffic xiaohua Xie Yupan, well-known host Zhang Lu, internet celebrity Huang Ziyu, and then Xiao transparent and gentle.

At the beginning, I heard that I was going to experience the rural life, and everyone was very happy. They discussed whether the program should find a small farmhouse with beautiful scenery, but when I got there, I realized that I was thinking too much.

Green mountains and green waters, small farmyards, do not exist.

The village has only three-storey small buildings with no more than three floors. They are built on both sides of the road. Because they are self-built houses, they naturally have no aesthetic feeling. They are just small square buildings. Behind the building is an endless expanse of farmland.

The first thing the guests did after they arrived was to harvest rice in the fields.

The program group was very perverted. They didn't even give the most basic living material rice. The guests were asked to go down to the fields to harvest rice. Ten catties of rice can be exchanged for one catty of pounded rice. As for meat dishes, they have to be exchanged with labor. For example, if you want to eat chicken, you have to go to someone who has chickens to help you work, and you can only get a chicken after you finish your work.

Once the problem of rice and vegetables is solved, I have to cook myself. ,

...

The show was recorded for a total of five days, and the guests were rushing for food every day. Either go to the fields to harvest the rice, or clean the chicken coop, or follow the fishing boat to the river to fish...

In a word, the program group is really hardcore.

At the end of the five-day program list, Wen Run feels that she hasn't delayed fitness at all during these days of recording, and even the effect is quite good.

On the day when the recording was over, Liu Feng came to pick him up. Wen Run sat in the back row and closed his eyes and rested, while Liu Feng reported to him about the company and his schedule.

"Brother Wen, you are not here these days, the company has a major event." After talking about the business, Liu Feng said gossip.

Wen Run opened his eyes, "What's the big deal?"

"Mr. Ye was beaten into the hospital by his father, Mr. Ye." Liu Feng felt terrified when he thought of the scene. "Just yesterday, Mr. Ye suddenly found the company. Then someone heard that Mr. Ye's office was making a lot of noise. It's amazing, and then I heard the sound of smashing things, and after that, President Ye came out with a blood on his face and asked Brother Zheng to be sent to the hospital."

Wen Run was stunned, her ink-colored eyebrows slowly frowned, "Is the injury serious?"

Liu Feng said that he didn't know, "It's scary to look at, with blood all over his face."

Wen Run didn't say anything. He felt that his heart was being grabbed, as if he was back in the third year of high school. In the news, he saw Ye Hansheng lying on a stretcher and being carried into an ambulance.

He hurriedly sent Zheng Xuan's WeChat, Qiang waited anxiously for ten minutes, but the news seemed to fall apart. This time he couldn't help but made a call directly. The phone rang for a long time, but still no one answered.