chapter 17

After the last hot search, Wen Run got the nickname of "the shining boy". At this time, not long after the second episode of the first issue of "Farming" was broadcast, Wen Run's topical level was getting higher. At this time, this specious scandal suddenly broke out, which attracted the attention of many people. Those who are familiar with Huang Ziyu's disposition know that this is another opportunity to speculate. But the unfamiliar outsiders began to be keen to discuss the two people together. The passers-by don't care whether they are true or not, they just watch the excitement.

The milk powder was about to explode. They gathered quickly under the call of Dafan to report the big V that broke the news. At the same time, they quickly cleared up their relationship with Huang Ziyu, saying that our milk temperature is just a baby and will never follow The eldest sister is in love.

Others were reminded of this that Wen Run was only nineteen years old. And Huang Ziyu is already twenty-five years old.

The angry milk powders said: [Mother does not agree with this marriage, our milk temperature is still a baby! ]

[Everything wants to pull the milk temperature hype, and don't see if you are worthy, go! ! ! ]

Huang Ziyu has been on a lot of topics since she debuted. She has a gorgeous appearance, a bulging figure, and a good voice. She seems to have a hook when she speaks, and she has a natural sigh. When she was broadcast live on a certain website, She has attracted a lot of male fans based on this. No matter how dark her is outside, these male fans are firmly protecting her. This time is no exception. But these male fans may be willing to spend money, but in the end they are no better than the organized star-chaser sisters. They were knocked out after the first round of the match.

They were not convinced and wanted to fight again, but they were rubbed against the ground by other fans who came to the news. It's not the first time that Huang Ziyu has stomped on the bondage. Several companies have had a deep grudge against her. This time, they provoke the baby's milk powder. Several fans have teamed up to control the field. Yu Fan was beaten up and she was ridiculed. .

Zheng Xuan saw the timing and sent out the group photo he got from the program group. At the same time, a serious clarification statement was attached, stating that Mr. Wen Run and Ms. Huang Ziyu only have a cooperative relationship and do not have any personal relationships. The We-Media who spread the rumors immediately delete the rumors Weibo, and Wen Run and his team will use legal weapons to protect their rights whenever necessary.

If there are still people who don't want to believe the clarification statement, then Zheng Xuan's show highlights are a real stone hammer.

In the photos released on Weibo, Huang Ziyu and Wen Run looked at each other affectionately in the small farmyard. But the photos that Zheng Xuan released were also in the small farmyard, but not only Wen Run and Huang Ziyu, but also three other guests. Five people sitting side by side, from left to right are Xie Yupan, Huang Ziyu, Wen Run, Qu Haowen, and Zhang Lu.

This is the scene of five people sitting in the small courtyard enjoying the sun and chatting after dinner. The photo revealed that Wen Run smiled brilliantly at Huang Ziyu, but the truth is that Wen Run passed Huang Ziyu and was joking with Xie Yupan. It's just that Huang Ziyu is in the middle, making another embarrassing expression, only intercepting these two people separately, as if Wen Run is smiling at Huang Ziyu.

But in fact, only Huang Ziyu was in the middle, and Wen Run had to lean slightly in order to talk to Xie Yupan.

After the first episode was broadcast, everyone knew that Wenrun and Xie Yupan had a good relationship. Xie Yupan had a straightforward temperament and was not pretentious. He always liked to make jokes after Wenrun. He always said that Wenrun would be a "little brother" and let Wenrun take them. Well off. At this time, naturally, everyone will not feel that these two people are ambiguous.