chapter 39

The two walked forward for a while. Xie Yupan was a lively character, so she couldn't calm down, and chatted with Wen Run along the way. Later, when she didn't know what to say to Chu Yu, she said, "I haven't seen anyone until now. , Won't it be dead?"

However, the Communicator will notify the guest when he is out, and Chu Yu's name has never appeared. She originally wanted Chu Yu to take her and Wen Run to lie down to win. Who knew that the program crew had such a broken background, no one could count on it now.

"Do you just expect me to die?"

Suddenly a person emerged from the forest next to him, Chu Yu's face turned dark, "You will be a widow when I die."

Xie Yupan was frightened by him and jumped a step back, and immediately "poached" him when he reacted, "The marriage is not tied, who will give you a widow, shameless!"

Chu Yu didn't quarrel with her, looked at Wen Run unkindly, raised the muzzle and aimed at him, and said to Xie Yu: "Come here."

Xie Yupan became anxious when he saw his posture, opened his hands to block Wen Run, and the old hen guarded the cubs to block Wen Run, "What are you doing? This is my ally!"

Chu Li's head jumped with blue veins, and his expression grew gloomy, "He is the enemy."

Xie Yupan is unreasonable, "Then I am also an enemy, do you want to beat me too?"

"...You are different." Seeing her life and death to protect Wen Run, Chu Yu could fly a knife with Wen Run's eyes. Wenrun shrank his neck as he saw him, and hid behind Xie Yupan as quiet as a chicken, he knew that Chu Yu must look at him unpleasantly.

Xie Yupan didn't listen, and began to entangle, "I don't care, if Wen Run is killed, who will cook me mushroom fish soup, will you?"

Chu Yu choked.

Xie Yu climbed to victory and pursued, and the question became more confident, "Do you have anything to eat? Do you know how to cook? What shall we eat without Wenrun?"

Chu Yu: "..."

He was silent for a while, and finally compromised, put away the gun, and said in a gloomy voice: "Let's go."

Behind that he couldn't see, Xie Yupan slightly made a grimace at him, and then squeezed his eyes with Wenrun.

Wen Run narrowed his eyes and smiled, thinking that the strategy of getting Xie Yupan first was indeed correct. Chu Yu saw him not pleasing to his eyes. If the two met, they would have to attack him first, but Xie Yupan would be different.

Chu Yu took the lead, and Xie Yupan consciously came back. He searched for edible food even more unscrupulously along the way. Wenrun landed at the back. Observing the direction Chu Yu was heading, he guessed that he probably also found the stone tablet. The right route.

The three stopped and walked, and finally found a small spring at sunset. Seeing that it was not early, the three decided to camp here.

Xie Yupan took Chu Yu to pick up the branches, while Wen Run cleaned up the fish and mushrooms by the spring. When the two of Xie Yupan came back with the dead branches and leaves, Wenrun set a fire to boil the water, first boiled a pot of drinking water, filled the water bottle, and then cooked the fish soup. The two fish were cut into pieces with sharp stone pieces and boiled together with the picked mushrooms. There was another fire nearby to grill the remaining two fish.

The three of them ate the fish and shared a bunch of plantains. After eating and drinking enough, the sun had completely set, leaving only a red sunset glow on the horizon.

Wen Run suggested to pick a few larger banana leaves and make the bed. To spend the night on the island at night, they can only solve the problem of rest by themselves. These banana leaves are big enough to pick two and stack them together, but they can barely sleep in a bed.