chapter 29

Ye Qiuting was really scared. He thought that Ye Hansheng was the same as last time and kept him in the garage for two days. But when he saw a plate of fine needles brought by the bodyguard, he finally realized that Ye Hansheng really did not intend to let him go.

The thin needles on the tray reflected a faint cold light in the pale light of the underground garage, and his scalp exploded.

He knew that Ye Hansheng was mad, and he had been forced to be sent to a mental hospital by his father, but he didn't know that Ye Hansheng could be so mad.

Gritting his teeth, Ye Qiuting said with a pale face, "Father will not let you go if he knows."

Ye Hansheng looked down at him condescendingly, his expression unchanged. He just picked up a sharp and slender needle randomly from the tray, and then stuck his face into the back of his hand little by little.

The needle didn't penetrate half of the skin and flesh, and it stuck to the bone before stopping, Ye Qiuting yelled and cursed in pain. Cold sweat on the forehead, half painful, usually scared.

Ye Hansheng didn't notice it. He kept holding one hand, pinching another one, and piercing it in without blinking.

Within a few minutes, Ye Qiuting had already had ten needles stuck in the back of his hand. His painful face was distorted, but he did not dare to continue insulting.

He was really frightened by Ye Han's voice.

This person is sitting in a wheelchair like this, his eyes are gloomy, his black pupils are like a bottomless abyss, he doesn't blink his eyes when he pierces the needle into the back of his hand. This is not a person, but an ogre devil.

Ye Qiuting was almost frightened, but Ye Hansheng still didn't let him go. He wanted to deepen the pain and fear in Ye Qiuting's heart, so that he would not dare to have the thought of being gentle in his life.

Another thin needle pierced the back of his hand, Ye Qiuting's expression was dull, already numb with pain, and that hand seemed to have lost all consciousness. However, Ye Hansheng did not let go this time. He pressed the thin needle with his fingertips and twisted it bit by bit. The sharp needle could not penetrate the hard bones, but could pass through the soft tendons between the back of the hand. , The needle pierced the back of the hand and came out from the palm, and the needle pierced Ye Hansheng's fingertips too hard. The blood ran down the needles, but he didn't even frown. Only a pair of dark and gloomy eyes firmly caught Ye Qiuting, and said slowly and gloomily: "Remember today. If you dare to move him again, I will I want you to taste a thousand times more pain than today."

He straightened up, took the handkerchief handed by the bodyguard and slowly wiped the blood on his fingers, his eyes swept over the scared little star who was holding his head, raised his chin, and said coldly: "Go over and watch with wide eyes. "

The little star trembled and dared not look. The two bodyguards had already caught her, dragged the person over and threw them beside Ye Qiuting, commanding gruffly: "Open your eyes and watch!"

The little star could only open her eyes tremblingly. Ye Qiuting was lying on the ground like a dead dog. Both hands were pressed by the bodyguards. There were already a dozen dazzling needles in her right hand. She panicked and wanted to remove it subconsciously. Eyes and corners of his eyes caught a glimpse of the indifferent man in the wheelchair, he could only grit his teeth and turn his head back a little bit stiffly.

"Continue." The ghostly voice rang again, and Ye Han faintly commanded, "No one is allowed."

The bodyguard got an order and picked up a thin needle, piercing all of them into Ye Qiuting's hands.