chapter 63

After Zhong Ling finished speaking, he went to see Ye Han's voice anxiously. Ye Hansheng's expression didn't fluctuate much from beginning to end, but he was silent, unable to distinguish his happiness or anger. But for Zhong Ling himself, he felt that even if Ye Hansheng didn't feel angry, he would at least have a hint of joy.

But Ye Hansheng remained silent,

He was a little uneasy, swallowed a few times, and insisted on clarifying the conditions, "The news I said is enough for you to send me abroad? It's better to complete the procedures this month. I don't want to stay at Ye's house anymore."

Ye Hansheng raised his eyelids and glanced at him lightly. After a long time, I sneered, "Yes, I will let someone arrange to send you abroad."

After getting the promise, Zhong Ling breathed a sigh of relief, remembering something, and added tremblingly: "There is still money..."

"Three million." Ye Han said calmly, "In a week, someone will come to you, you can go."

Fearing to provoke him, Zhong Ling didn't dare to say more, got up and bent over to him, and was led out by Zheng Xuan.

In the lounge, Wen Run listened all the way. Although he was shocked by Qiu Jihe's viciousness, he probably knew that she was not a good person for a long time, and he didn't feel too surprised. He was just worried about Ye Han's voice.

Stepping forward to hold Ye Hansheng's hand, Wenrun bent over and gently hugged him.

Ye Hansheng rubbed against his neck, took advantage of the trend to hold the person tighter, and deliberately teased: "Why is he so active suddenly? Want me to hug you?"

"..."

Wenrun slightly annoyed, pushed him away and stood still, a little annoyed that he was still teasing him at this time, but when he met his gloomy eyes, his heart trembled again, and finally squatted down, lying on his lap, half-compromising: "Well, I want you to hug me."

The slender and tall young man has his hands folded on his legs, his pointed chin is resting on his folded arms, his head is tilted slightly, and his plump red lips exude very tempting words.

He said: I want you to hug me.

Whether it was distressing him or trying to comfort him, Ye Hansheng couldn't resist such a request.

Reaching out to pull the person up, Ye Hansheng hugged him tightly, buried his face in his neck, hiding all his emotions.

He didn't feel sad for anyone in the Ye family, and he didn't even have mercy. But I suddenly learned the truth, but felt that these years were really a stupid joke. Ye Maokai was so stupid, so stupid that he thought it was ridiculous.

And the family he put on his heart, but because of Ye Maokai's stupidity, suffered what he shouldn't have.

With the person in his arms tightly, Ye Hansheng worked hard to adjust his emotions about breaking the bank.

Wen Run felt his chest rise and fall violently, but felt that his words were too pale and weak, so he could only hug him back harder, and pat his palms on his back.

After Zheng Xuan sent the door in, he was caught off guard by this scene. Reflexively closing the door and then unlocking it, Zheng Xuan coughed twice to remind the two people dissatisfied.

Wen Run panicked and hurriedly let go of her hand. Ye Hansheng raised his face and glanced at him coldly. He noticed the weak struggle of the person in his arms and had to loosen his arm.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" Wen Run's ears were red, embarrassed to look at Zheng Xuan, and fled out of the office.

When there were only two people left, Zheng Xuan looked at Ye Hansheng, and said directly, "What are you going to do?"