chapter 13

In addition to the renewal of "Farming", Zheng Xuan said he also received an interview with him. Because of the broadcast of "Farming", Wenrun has been in the limelight these days, and the variety show itself is relatively positive, and Wenrun has brought a good head, but it has attracted many people's attention to the countryside and farmers. Followers who followed were somewhat of a show, but no matter how it caused the impact, it was good.

So Dongxing Satellite TV's talk show invited Wen Run as a guest.

Wen Run has never been interviewed or interviewed before. That's not the case for her lack of fame. Maybe passers-by will not look at you more when walking on the road. The reporter paparazzi who follow the heat naturally don't bother to pay attention. But now it is warm, so many olive branches have been thrown over, Zheng Xuan carefully selected among them, and accepted the invitation for this interview.

The interview show that invited Wen Run is called "Listen to Your Voice". The host Feng Jing is a national broadcaster, and her host style has always been strong and stable. She herself also pays attention to some current affairs topics. The interview guests are not limited to the entertainment industry, but are accepted by people from all walks of life. By her invitation. The overall program promotes the main theme and promotes positive energy.

"Listen to Your Voice" has been broadcast for five years, and the response has been good, which is why Zheng Xuan accepted the invitation. However, Zheng Xuan also has some concerns. Wen Run's inexperience is second. The most important thing is that if he accepts the program invitation, then the interview will inevitably talk about Wen Run's birth and family matters.

Zheng Xuan worried that Wen Run could not accept it.

In fact, the current stars can't wait to give themselves a tall, handsome, white, rich and perfect personality. It would be better if the turtles were plated with gold. Not only the artists have face, but the fans can also blow it up. Few artists are willing to admit that they were born in the countryside. Zheng Xuan hopes that Wen Run can tell the truth. He feels that being born in a rural area is not a shortcoming of Wen Run. If he makes good use of it, he might make Wen Run better in the future.

When he put forward this suggestion, he had already prepared a lot of arguments to persuade Wen Run to resign. He didn't expect Wen Run to listen to him and said directly: "Okay."

However, Zheng Xuan was taken aback for a moment, and looked at him in surprise, "Don't you mind? When you get angry in the future, there may be sunspots using this to attack you."

"Even if I don't say it, Sunspot will attack me with other things in the future." Wen Run didn't think so much. His thoughts were very simple. Since he originally came from the countryside, why is it not easy to admit?

Zheng Xuan stared at him and saw that he had a calm face. He couldn't help but smiled and patted him on the head, "That's great. I'll drive you there the day after tomorrow."

The recording of the talk show is in the studio of the show group. Wenrun has already seen the desk book in advance to know the general process. He chatted casually with the host Feng Jing for a while, and at the beginning, the tense emotions relaxed under Feng Jing's gentle guidance.

Seeing that there was no tension on his face, Feng Jing smiled: "Then we officially start."

Feng Jing is indeed a very good support person. Between the question and the answer, the emotions of the two are relaxed and natural, as if two friends are chatting in their spare time. The outline of the interview is listed in advance, and the corners of the mouth are gentle. Smiling slightly, he said his answer gently.

As the interview progressed, Feng Jing really asked Wen Run's birth problem. Her voice was still soft, and she looked at Wen Run with a smile, "You recently participated in the "Farm Together" variety show, and also brought up The trend of returning to the pastoral industry, I watched the show, you are very skilled in cutting rice. Have you learned it in advance for the recording?"