chapter 44

Wenrun squatted on the ground, leaning forward, and was held by Ye Hansheng quite hard. At first, he could bear the shyness to comfort Ye Hansheng, but Ye Hansheng kept holding him, five minutes passed, ten minutes passed... ... Twenty minutes passed and he was still holding it. Wen Run finally couldn't help it anymore, and his patting hands changed to pushes. He embarrassed: "Mr. Ye...I have a numb leg, are you holding it?"

"..." Of course, Ye Hansheng didn't hold enough, but when Wenrun's legs were numb, he quickly let go of the person. As a result, Wenrun maintained a posture for too long, and was suddenly released by him. Her center of gravity was unstable, so she fell to the ground. .

The Ma Su Su rose from the leg like an ant chewing, and under the numb and itchy, Wen Run did not dare to move at all, and could only maintain a posture to wait for the tingling force to pass. Ye Hansheng saw him sitting on the ground, wanting to laugh or not to move, so tears came in his eyes.

"Sorry, I lost my mind." Ye Han coughed softly and leaned over to help people up. As a result, Wenrun's legs were still numb. When they moved, they were numb and itchy. He couldn't stand at all. When his legs were soft, the whole person would be lost. Lie down on Ye Hansheng, he was even more intimate than before.

Wenrun was embarrassed to death, subconsciously grabbed his fingers and suddenly released them, embarrassed: "You, you let me go, I'll just sit back and relax for a while."

"It's cold on the ground, I'll take you to the sofa." Ye Han didn't listen at all, and how could he let go of such a good opportunity, immediately grabbed his waist, picked up the person, and then driven the wheelchair to carry him to the living room, being careful Put it on the sofa.

At this time, Wenrun's legs were numb for most of the time, but suddenly he was hugged by him, the whole face was red, and his heart was about to pop out happily. He tried to sit a little further away from Ye Han's voice, and stammered: "Thank you, Mr. Xie, I, I have already recovered, no numbness..."

He lowered his eyes and dared not look at Ye Hansheng, and naturally did not notice the flash of smile on Ye Hansheng's face.

"It's fine, if it's still uncomfortable, I'll rub it for you." Ye Han said.

Where did Wen Run dare to let him rub his legs, shaking his head like a rattle. Ye Hansheng deliberately teased him. Seeing that he quickly refused, he was unwilling to accept it. He sighed faintly, and suddenly said in a low voice: "Thank you, I have held some words in my heart for a long time, and it feels much easier to say it."

Wen Run looked up at him, and saw that his eyebrows were drooping, his expression was not as cold and hard as usual, but with some inexplicable loneliness, and his heart suddenly softened. After forgetting the shyness and rejection just now, he couldn't help moving to Ye Hansheng's side, and said gently and seriously: "If Ye always doesn't mind, you can tell me in the future, I will keep it secret. ."

"Okay." Ye Hansheng seemed to be comforted by him, and showed him a warm smile.

She couldn't help but smiled. Wen Run thought of her actions just now, and condemned herself a little bit in her heart. She was hypocritical. It's not a big deal for two men to hug each other. Seeing that Mr. Ye's expression is frank, it's him. Think too much.

After he figured it out, he was not embarrassed anymore, and remembered what he had planned to say to Ye Hansheng.

"Mr. Ye, do you often suffer from insomnia?"

Ye Han said: "It's better now, but I sleep lightly and sleep for a short time."

"My mother used to get sick and often had headaches and couldn't sleep. I used a sleep aid massage with our old Chinese medicine practitioner, and the effect was not bad." Looking at him warmly and nervously, "If you don't mind, I Give you a try?"