chapter 23

In the early hours of the morning, a topic that broke the news about Xie Yupan, Chu Yu and Wen Run's love triangle quietly airborne the hot search tail.

The traffic in the early morning was not good. At first, there were only three or two sailors jumping, but gradually, some netizens who cultivated immortals late at night were bored into the topic, but were surprised to find that this seemingly inconspicuous topic. There is a big melon hidden!

The netizens who were half-dreaming and half-awake suddenly crouched, and they all became energetic.

The start of "Break Halberd" is low-key, but because of the director and the three leading actors, there have been some splashes recently. Although the discussion is not high, there are many people who know it. The emotional line of "Zhe Ji" is the love triangle between two men and one woman. Unexpectedly, in reality, the three leading actors also staged a fight between two men and one woman. From the inside to the outside, this is really exciting.

Breaking the news is like sitting on the Rockets, swishing to the front row.

The three people who were exposed, whether it was Xie Yupan and Chu Yu, who had long-established foundations, or the recent Xinhong Wenrun, there was no shortage of topics and attention. After the hot search reached the front row, the fans who were always following their own also moved by the wind and finally arrived on the battlefield.

The fastest response is from Chuyu's young master fan. Because of his family background, Chu Yu attracted a lot of young fans. These fans may not be good in other aspects, but the combat effectiveness is definitely top-notch. After the young master fans arrived on the battlefield, they quickly started fighting. Whether it's a black fan, a passerby or a comrade-in-arms, they all started to tear up.

Suddenly, it was revealed that the following Weibo was full of scoldings from young master fans and people from all walks of life. Among them, Xie Yupan and Wen Run were scolded the worst.

[Don't stick to me, thank you, Master, you didn't start it up. ]

[Xie Yupan, a person who wants to marry a wealthy family, does not look at whether he is qualified. ]

[Lao Transparent, can you stop making people hype around? Haven't you **** enough people before? ]

The scolding in the words of the fans was very ugly. Naturally, the late crab powder and milk powder could not let the idol be scolded like this, and soon launched a counterattack. However, the fans of these two are still more brainy, and none of the scolding is too bad to avoid Passers-by had a bad impression, and they only took away their idols.

But this time the excitement is not just a battlefield for fans. Passersby who smelled the scent of melons all ended up, and there were three black powders mixing water. Instead, the heat is getting higher and higher.

Soon someone came out again. It turned out that Xie Yupan and Chu Yu weren't working together for the first time. Chu Yu had been working with Xie Yupan for three years and there were five dramas, although not all of them are male and female. This is also very intriguing. And there are also "passers-by" who broke out many photos of two people coming in and out. Although the behavior is not very intimate, it is enough to make people's brains refreshing.

On the contrary, Wen Run and Xie Yupan, apart from the recording of "Farm Together", did not have much overlap. But under this kind of excitement, there will never be a shortage of "passers-by" who broke the news.

Soon, a photo of Wenrun and Xie Yupan dressed up in disguise, coming in and out at the same time was also highly commented. In the photo, Wen Run and Xie Yupan entered the "Mei Garden" together wearing normal clothes, sunglasses and masks. A man and a woman dressed up to enter and leave the secret restaurant, saying that there are no secrets. If you believe it, passers-by will not believe it.